October 2012 Moms

Re: FFTC

• I just used the last k-cup in the office. My boss is going to be pissed but this cup of coffee is so amazing I don't feel bad about it at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I cried a little after getting a job offer because I would be leaving K and L. Ugh what is the 1st day of work going to be like.
    it's going to be hard but it's also going to be good. YOu had SO much time with them!

Thanks Lady D! It means a lot :)
    seriously, you had 9+ months more than many people do which is amazing. It's still hard. You will see how much fun they have though. I realized recently that E actually has such a good time at daycare and it makes me feel better. That plus his nap...why I am barely gone! ;)

• I paid way too much for photo Christmas cards, but I couldn't resist because they're so darn cute. I ended up paying over $60 for 48 cards. I tried something different this year because I like their styles. www.peartreegreetings.com

• mbm1983 said:
    I cried a little after getting a job offer because I would be leaving K and L. Ugh what is the 1st day of work going to be like.
    it's going to be hard but it's also going to be good. YOu had SO much time with them!
    yes this! and every day gets easier. i'm sure they will love daycare! congratulations on the job!
    All of this, and they will have so much fun playing with the other kids, it will be hard at first but it does get so much easier, and the hugs and kisses when you pick them up are worth it!

• mbm1983 said:
    i pretty much ignore my kid of she wakes up in the middle of the night. she needs to be screaming like she's dying for me to get up.
    Hahaha! I ended up doing this last night! Poor Julie fussed a little bit several times last night, but she would settle down and go back to sleep after a minute.

• I woke up way to late this morning for breakfast so I just had some left over Halloween candy that was on my desk for breakfast and a Diet coke! Breakfast of champions today!!

• mmnumber5 said:
    My docs decided they want me on clomid next cycle. I don't know how I feel about that.
    Fingers crossed that it works for you!

• I'm totally wanting to join the "I was offered a job" club. No luck so far and I'm super stoked/jealous of you ladies! :)

+1
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• mbm1983 said:

Can't say I'm too happy with the new 4.4 Android system (KitKat) that installed itself on my phone last night. Things are pretty buggy with the image gallery and my keyboard now. I can't post pics from my phone, edit my phone's background easily, and my keyboard randomly stops working.

EDIT: fixed an autocorrect mistake

i'm still on and love jellybean hahaha. although i really could use a factory refresh. i'm just too lazy to do it.

what phone do you have?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • @duckobx614 the first day was rough and so was the first week, but we will be here to give you the added boost you need!

• I have a Galaxy s4 and AT&T said I can't have it. LOL  They don't have any updates.  according to the android website, it's only for the Google Play versions or something.  The phones that run pure android rather than the skins the carriers put on the OS.  Jerks.  I want the new stuff!!! I'm still running 4.2!  (No idea what it's called.)

Oct Angel Babies
  • I just came home w a 103 fever
    Ugh

• Right there with ya @Piffle42.  I miss my amazing sleeper.  Karma apparently decided I was a bit too happy with, you know, sleep.  I swear, if getting this kid to sleep in her own bed means dressing her in snow boots and a coat, I will do it.  Without question.

Husband will be unimpressed with Hank Sr. pouring out of the monitor speaker though.  He can freaking deal with it. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • BeaF12 said:

I just came home w a 103 fever
    Ugh

That stinks. Strep, flu, uti? I hope you feel better.

I think a kidney infection. My side is killing me.

My terrible sleeper has become an amazing sleeper. I earned it!

• dotmbc said:

Mambo- I did clomid plus other stuff to get pregnant. Not gonna lie, clomid sucks. It messes with your hormones significantly. On day 13 I had to call in sick because I woke up feeling like an emotional mess. BUT, it worked great.

Just an additional data point, but I didn't notice any difference while on Clomid.
    Me neither, except I got hot. Like a sweaty sweatball.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"