Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Here I am…again...

I have had 2 previous losses with the most recent being in March when LO stopped growing at 6 weeks. Had D&C 4 after 4 weeks of active bleeding. Got PG again in October and repeat u/s showed today that this LO also stopped growing at 6 weeks. D&C scheduled for tomorrow as I don't not want to go through a month of bleeding. I can't help but feel worthless, guilty, angry, disappointed, and mostly numb. My husband is out of town for his job so I am feeling really alone. I'm not sure I am strong enough to go through this again. 

Re: Here I am…again...

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to you. I don't have anything to say to make you feel any better except its good that you're acknowledging how you're feeling and allowing yourself to feel that way. What you're experiencing is horrific and I pray it takes a turn for the better soon I know how alone it can feel when you're husband is far away. My husband was away the night I was told I was having a mmc. I'm thinking of you.

3rd pregnancy -- 1st baby -- praying for a rainbow

#1 EDD 5/2014 -- MMC 10weeks ~~ #2 EDD 10/2014 -- Our baby girl, born sleeping 17weeks ~~ #3 EDD 8/2015

• Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. This sounds excruciating and I am so sorry that you are experiencing it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     I'm sorry. It stinks, I know.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry you are going through this. It is terrible and I hope you find your strength ((hugs))

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"