Nurseries and Baby Gear

BabyHome Eat high chair

I first saw this high chair on Lucie's List and thought it sounded really cool: https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Home-Eat-High-Chair/dp/B00CS8DWY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385338022&sr=8-1&keywords=babyhome+eat+high+chair

It seems like earlier this year it was recalled because there wasn't a crotch strap to hold baby in.  Now it seems like it has been fixed but it's hard to tell on different websites if it is after the recall or not! Does anyone know where to get one of these that is definitely post-recall? Thanks!

Re: BabyHome Eat high chair

• They cannot sell a product that had a recall.  Recalled products are pulled from shelves and inventory and sent back to the manufacturer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I had the same question and this is what I was told when I contacted them. I love the Eat highchair, highly recommend it!!

The recall you mentioned required BabyHome to send an additional component (a plastic restraint system to be attached to the bottom of the tray) to all consumers in possessions of an Eat high chair. Retailers who had stock were given a choice of either receiving the same component and include it in the high chair box or return their stock to us.

This process was complete in the Spring of 2013 and I can assure you that all the units currently in circulation include the correct restraint system. Should you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us directly at 973 448 1900.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info! That is really helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"