Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Just got my free carseat canopy in the mail! Pic included

So ordered my carseat canopy using the code one of the admins put up and I was a little skeptical. I just got my canopy and it is soooo nice. Very high quality, I'm so excited it's get so cold it will definitely keep LO warm. I'm going back on the site and order some of their other items. They have nursing pillow, nursing cover, and some other things I think. This is awesome, did anyone else get anything?

Re: Just got my free carseat canopy in the mail! Pic included

• I'm waiting for mine! I need it so badly, it's wintery windy over here and the blankets are NOT working!  

• ohhh your gonna love it! I wish I got for my first dd, it's amazing. It covers and keeps cold out completely. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Love mine! All of my friends have one, too.  They are becoming very popular I think.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Have you guys tried any of the other items, like the nursing pillow?
  • mjreilly2 said:
    Ugh, this company needs to get lost. They were always "free."

The slings are complete crap and people have had their credit cards numbers in the past. Plus they spam the boards they crazy.

I wouldn't touch these scammers who prey on moms with a ten foot pole.

Glad you like your product though...
    Really? i didn't feel scammed at all, the canopy is really nice and great quality. I just bought a nursing cover that looks exactly like the $34 cover from babies r us, i just paid the shipping. I hope it's as nice as the canopy...
  • I got the car seat canopy too and love
    It :)
  • In a local shop we can buy the exact same canopy (same company too) for $45 plus 12% taxes!!  I paid $16 in shipping for mine!  I'll take it!!

p.s. a friend of mine got the "free" nursing pillow. It sucks. 

• Does anyone else have a problem with the sides of the carseat canopy not being long enough. I have a graco seat and there is about a three inch gap on the sides.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For those of you looking for canopies but not wanting to go with that company - I highly suggest looking on Etsy.com for one. We purchased a handmade one and LOVE it and it was only about $30. The inside has a design as well as the outside and LO loves to look at it while in the car. And it's made from decent/heavy material!
  • I have the same one, and I get complimented on it every time I am out. 
  • mjreilly2 said:

Ugh, this company needs to get lost. They were always "free."

The slings are complete crap (and seem dangerous) and multiple people have had their credit cards numbers in the past. Plus they spam the boards they crazy.

I wouldn't touch these scammers who prey on moms with a ten foot pole. The company sucks.

Glad you like your product though...
    This. I had the nursing pillow. It was pathetic. No where near enough stuffing. Useless for nursing. No support. Can lead to a bad latch. Though it was comfy to sleep on. And they are always free. There are codes everywhere. They just want your contact info to spam you. I even heard one lady say her credit card was stolen off that site.
  • I got the cover a while back and I love it! Definitely covers the small gap between the two built in covers on my stroller/car seat. Enjoy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have the carseat canopy and the nursing cover and live them both!!
  • I agree the nursing pillow sucks I wish I would have got the canopy instead
  • I love the canopy but I bought them amazon instead and they were much cheaper. Try the nursing covers by be be au lait- I love mine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"