Multiples

mommy and me?

Any moms bring their babies to mommy and me type classes by themselves? Im wondering if I can try this on my own with them or if its best to take someone along.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mommy and me?

• jocie2581jocie2581 member
    edited November 2013
    I asked the program leader before taking my twin boys to baby massage. The instructor takes one of the boys.
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • I'm not sure how old yours are, but I waited until they could both sit up independently because it made the class more enjoyable for the three of us.  One of the instructors helped us during circle time, but I was on my own for free play.
  • Loading the player...
  • They are just over 3 months, I'm thinking I may try it next month before I go back to work.
  • Not sure what type of class you're looking at, but I asked a couple different yoga teachers about mommy and me yoga. Both instructors said they would take one of the babies and were very encouraging about bringing both babies.
  • If you are ok leaving the house and possibly feeding them both while out, totally doble. Once they are screaming and running in different directions instead of quietly listening to the story like everyone else's kids, a little harder ;)
  • If you are ok leaving the house and possibly feeding them both while out, totally doble. Once they are screaming and running in different directions instead of quietly listening to the story like everyone else's kids, a little harder ;)

I'm definitely ok with that, gonna try out a free class next month, hope they like it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"