Two Under 2

stroller help

I have a safety first car seat and was wondering if any one had one with a double stroller? if so what kind did you get? Someone gave us a Graco but the seat is too big for the stroller.

Thanks in advance.

Re: stroller help

• I have a Joovy Caboose Ultralight. It's a sit and stand with a universal car seat adapter, so I assume it would work with your seat. I was given the stroller after a friend's children outgrew it, and I really like it.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • My mom got us a Safety 1st Stand onBoard that I occasionally use for short shopping trips. It is pretty similar to the Joovy. It folds pretty easily, steers decent for a tandem, weighs only 26 lbs, and will fit in a normal trunk. It doesn't have a recline though and the canopy sucks. It also works with Graco, Britax, Evenflo, & Chicco so the resale should be good on it. I don't like the fact that to use it with a 6 month old and 2 year old you have to use the car seat, but it works great with my onBoard 35.

I generally use a side by side (which I love..got one that was newborn rated so I didn't need the car seat) but I think when DS turns 3 the SnS may be a good option for short trips. I know the Contours, Jeep, and Quinny (onBoard35 only) strollers will work with Safety 1st. I believe you can use a City Mini on the Peg Perego setting(Google it).
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"