Pregnant after IF
Options

Still bleeding after 1st OB appt

Did anyone have bleeding after their first OB appt?  She did a thorough exam, including PAP.  When she did the u/s there was blood on the wand and she said not to worry, it was from the PAP....but now it's 4 days later and I still have blood.  It is brown and it's not too much, but it's definitely still there.  Did this happen to anyone else?  I'm on the fence on whether I should call my OB to be like WTF or not.
Me 31 ~ DH 30
IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
<3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
DX - PCOS 2004
FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15

Re: Still bleeding after 1st OB appt

• Options
    Brown is old blood so it's likely still from the pap but if it's red I would call
  • Options
    It is brown, and it's very very light, so I'm not too worried.  I don't have cramping or anything.  It's just kind of annoying that it's been 4 days and it's still there....seeing that is just not something we want to deal with ever during pregnancy.  uugh!
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's normal, annoying as hell, but normal :-)

• Options
    i agree with PP.  it's most likely from the PAP. 

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My MD told me to expect that. I know we will worry about everything though. Hope it stops soon so you can relax:)

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  It seems like it's subsided from what it was.  I've never ever bled from a PAP before so it was just strange and obviously you never want to see any kind of blood when you're expecting :-)
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"