December 2012 Moms

Feeling very lucky today

I've posted about them before, but I have a coworker with twin special needs boys. They turned two today, and he posted an update today about them. They're doing better, but still face a lot of challenges. As bad as this sounds, reading about them makes me realize how luck we are... Our 11 month old can take a few steps, and is growing leaps and bounds. I can't imagine her not being able to sit up on her own yet or worrying about everything they do. It kind of puts everything in prospective. *going back to cuddling my baby girl now*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: Feeling very lucky today

• know what you mean. Was at a baby product store on my first a solo trip out post birth and saw another mom with a baby about the same size as my little one on an oxygen tank (which was carried by back pack). Made me so thankful for my healthy baby (even with her hour long witching-hour crying spurts)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Where I work we serve guardianship papers to all sorts of mentally challenged people and it makes me super grateful to have what I do with Morgan!  Glad to hear your co workers children are making strides!!  

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"