Babies on the Brain
Options

Heartburn?

The past three or four nights I've had heartburn. I think I've only ever had heartburn twice before this! This past weekend I was extremely tired and run down. And finally yesterday and Saturday morning my stomach has been somewhat uneasy or nauseous. Maybe it's just the honeymoon phase that has my brain instantly on baby, but could it be? 
My last period started 11/2/13 and I'm due to start again this Saturday. The waiting is killing me and I needed to tell someone my thoughts, don't want to tell H quite yet.

Re: Heartburn?

• Options
    Are you TTC? Are temping and charting? If not then you have no clue when your period is due. If you had unprotected sex during your fertile window than sure you could be pregnant, but you would NOT be experiencing pregnancy symptoms yet. Sorry but it's all in your head.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't taken a test yet since my period isn't due until this weekend, I was reading the best time to take a test was about a week after a missed period.

Yes I'm charting, so I do know when next period is expected. I wouldn't say we were TTC but we aren't necessarily not trying. I understand how the body works and what it takes to get pregnant. I was just looking for thoughts an opinions. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't taken a test yet since my period isn't due until this weekend, I was reading the best time to take a test was about a week after a missed period.

Yes I'm charting, so I do know when next period is expected. I wouldn't say we were TTC but we aren't necessarily not trying. I understand how the body works and what it takes to get pregnant. I was just looking for thoughts an opinions. 

Do you chart your BBT?  When did you ovulate?

If your last period was 11/2, that is pretty early for any symptoms.  Also if your symptoms were pregnancy related, you would be able to turn a HPT positive.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    I have an app that I track periods, fertility, and symptoms. 
  • Options
    Could be lots of things, really. Probably has more to do with what you ate, as it would be really early for those symptoms. Although, not unheard of. If I were you I would relax, have a tums, and try to wait it out :)
  • Options
    You might be pregnant. You might not be. No one can tell you. But the symptoms you described could be caused by a variety of things. If I was knocked up every time I was tired and had heartburn, the Duggars wouldn't have shit on me.

Wait for your period and/or take a test. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"