Northern California Babies
Options

Moving to Marin... any kaiser doc/labor location recommendations? thank you!

JHanlJHanl member
edited October 2013 in Northern California Babies

Hello Bay Area friends! My husband and I are moving from CO to the Larkspur area in early December, and our first little one is due at the end of January. I'm wondering:

1. Which Kaiser facilities service that area and have a L&D center?

2. If any of your have female Kaiser dr. recommendations?

Any help, advice, direction is SO helpful. We don't know a soul out there so thanks for taking a minute to respond :)

Re: Moving to Marin... any kaiser doc/labor location recommendations? thank you!

• Options
    Hi there! I have a good friend who recently started practicing at Kaiser in San Rafael (she's a urologist) so I can ask if she has any suggestions... She's only been there a few months so far but also has a LO (9 months) and tends to be pretty dialed in. Otherwise, I'm at Kaiser in SF, which is only 30 min south, and will be going through the L&D here in February (assuming we're not early!). I've had a fantastic experience here so far...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, I'm in Marin — the Kaiser in San Rafael does not do L&D. Amazing, I know! The closest facilities that deliver babies are San Francisco to the south, Santa Rosa to the north, or Walnut Creek to the east. I think San Francisco is the closest, that's where I'm delivering in March. However, the Santa Rosa and Walnut Creek Kaisers have midwives, while SF does not (again, WTF??)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"