Late Term and Child Loss
Options

The Wizard of Oz

Tonight is bittersweet watching The Wizard of Oz. The first thing I said when we found out we were having a girl is, "Oh my goodness, we can watch The Wizard of Oz together!!!" DH just laughed. It makes me miss my sweet girl a lot. I miss the memories we never had a chance to make. Love and hugs to all of you tonight.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: The Wizard of Oz

• Options
    ***SIGGY***

I couldn't wait to take my boys to their first football and basketball games...we have season football tickets at my alma mater, and I skipped the entire season after we lost Devon because I couldn't handle being there without him. I am back this season, but I still get a little choked up every time I walk into the stadium. Definitely bittersweet. Sending lots of hugs your way!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs my love!! I totally understand. I had so many things I wanted to do with my EJ and with Olivia. I think we will always have those moments. @OSUWifey09 you a Buckeye??!!! I used to want to attend Ohio State so bad!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs to you,i drive myself crazy thinking of all of the things Emily and I would've done together.
  • Options

AJCagle82 said:
    I miss the memories we never had a chance to make.

I feel this way so much as well. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry,those little reminders are the worst. Our DS1 loves Disney's Cars, and loves Carsland at Disneyland. Last year we went to Disneyland when I was pregnant and we joked the whole time about how it was Colton's first trip to Disneyland, first of many! And now he'll never get to go and it is a sad reminder.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I can totally relate. 2 years ago I started my collection of Disney movies (the classics, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, etc but also some of the new stuff) in anticipation of having a family, but also I'm a Disney freak. I would say how our kids would love Finding Nemo and Peter Pan, and that they were going to be so happy because I would do arts and crafts with them, read them books, etc. Now I'll never be able to share those things with them, and it hurts. I haven't even watched any of the movies I bought since having lost them. I <3 and miss them so!
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    irons633 said:
    @OSUWifey09 you a Buckeye??!!! I used to want to attend Ohio State so bad!!
    Nope - a different [and not nearly as well-known] OSU: Oklahoma State. :) Ohio State was also on my college list once upon a time, but it was too far from home for me!
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs. I can definitely relate. Everyday is challenging, I do miss all the memories we didn't get a chance to make. @diamante1181, I started collecting Disney movies when I got pregnant, and I haven't touch them since. They are in the basement so I don't have to see them often.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"