December 2013 Moms
Options

Clicking bones!?

Is anybody's bones clicking a lot? Lately mine don't stop, ones you wouldn't expect to click too like my jaw bone clicks a lot :/
Also like my vagina bone it feels like keeps clicking!
I've heard they soften ready for delivery or something?
I don't really know too much I will ask my MW on Thursday just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this. I'm 39 week btw.

Re: Clicking bones!?

• Options
    Yes! All of my joints are clicking!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @arnold94 yes mine are worse when I'm standing up/ getting out of bed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My hips and pelvic area click/crack all the time. It's quite painful! :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kaiteygrlkaiteygrl member
    edited November 2013

So, just today LO's moving a whole lot and I can here either hear clicking or she's hitting something in me that's clicking.  It's starting to freak me out.

Edited for spelling

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yes! I just noticed it last night! Everytime I walked everything clicks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    One spot in my back keeps clicking.  Sometimes I'm not even moving when it happens!

Married 8/2012
    DS born 12/2013 @ 41w2d
    BFP #2 EDD 10/2015

• Options
    kaiteygrl said:

So, just today LO's moving a whole lot and I can here either hear clicking or she's hitting something in me that's clicking.  It's starting to freak me out.

Edited for spelling

@kaiteygrl I get this too. I was told by my MW that it could air pockets in the uterus bursting making a clicking/cracking sound.
  • Options
    @Frankierokx Oh thank god!  This makes me feel so much better.  It was really skeeving me out.

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @kaiteygrl It freaked me out at first thinking one of baby's bones were cracking. My MW said they are running out of room so they are bursting the air pockets when they move around and told me not to worry unless I leaked fluid afterwards lol.
  • Options
    kaiteygrl said:

Edited for spelling

This! My doctor said it could be the baby's joints cracking.

• Options
    LO just did a massive kick and there was a big click with it
  • Options
    Yes, mostly at night when getting out of bed, my hip bones will crack and they do it when I sit down on the toilet.
  • Options

Yes, mostly at night when getting out of bed, my hip bones will crack and they do it when I sit down on the toilet.

This me too :-) but it's been doing that for weeks I feel like. At first I got really scared thinking my water broke or something, but then I didn't feel any liquid and baby was still moving, so I figured everything was all ok haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"