Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Just wanted to share...

So...I have never been a big religious person but I've always had a belief in spirituality and life after death. This past weekend (coincidently the day my baby shower was supposed to be) one of my best friends asked me to go see a medium who was putting on a show at a local venue. I had heard a lot about this particular medium and I had seen a show before so I was really excited to go. Anyway... long story short the medium read a young girl in the audience who had lost her son as an infant. Unfortunately the girl was so emotional that she never shared her personal story but here is what the medium said: She said that when infants cross over they don't stay infants and they are often able to communicate with their loved ones. She also said that they are never sad because to them there is no factor of time, which means they always feel as if they will see us again soon. The medium told this particular girl that whenever she touched the necklace that she has in memory of her son that she is to know he is touching her at that moment. She also said that when she is awoken for an unexplained reason at around 3am that it is just her son saying hello. She told the girl to know that just like she will never forget her son, he will never forget her either. Also that he loved her just as much as she loved him. I know that not everyone believes in stuff like this, and that is okay. But for me it felt like I was absolutely meant to be at that show and to hear those things too. I wanted to share this with all of you ladies in hopes that it might offer some comfort when we are feeling low. I truly believe that our babies have not left us and that they are with us still.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

Re: Just wanted to share...

• Options
    I'm a it of a skeptic, but *love* the idea of mediums and other spiritual workers being able to share information like that.  Awesome that you got to go and felt like there was a bigger reason for you being there.  <3

There is a shop near where I live that I visit every time I go to my fav. little cafe, and they lady in there does tarot and palm readings.  (It's a sort of alternative shop where you can buy candles and holders for ritual, herbs, crystals etc.) I have been thinking of setting up a reading...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Options
    That is so awesome that you got to go. I do believe that some people have that power and I really wish I did too. I am actually a huge fan of Long Island Medium. I tear up every time. I dreamt of my daughter after she passed away and she was a toddler in the dream which is interesting with what that medium said. I also would like to go to a medium but I am nervous about the psychic part because I am not sure I want to know my future if that is even possible.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I absolutely understand what you girls are saying. I really would love a private reading with a medium and I would hope she could tell me that 'yes I will have children' so my mind would be eased during my next pregnancies. However, it is scary that it might not be something we want to hear!

• Options
    I absolutely understand what you girls are saying. I really would love a private reading with a medium and I would hope she could tell me that 'yes I will have children' so my mind would be eased during my next pregnancies. However, it is scary that it might not be something we want to hear!
    This.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I saw a medium a few months back actually..I saw two. One right after Ana died and it was a big help and relief. They shared things no one would know. They also brought me great peace in that she is with me always, and she is ok.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    mrsgerman said:

Through a very long line by marriage I am related to Theresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium. I have never met her but my MIL has on a few occasions, mostly to discuss her mother who passed about 10 years ago. A few days after I lost Joseph, Theresa called her cousin (who is the marriage connection) and told her that she had a message for my MIL. Her message was that she knew we had a loss recently of a young boy but that he was being taken care of by a motherly figure (my MIL had to assume her mother, we have no other relatives it could be). This brought me so much happiness that our son was being taken care of and well loved.

She also told my MIL that we would have 2 other children a girl and a boy. This I was unsure of her actually saying because it is definitely a possibility my MIL added this when she was telling me to make me less scared about having another because she wanted me to have another ASAP. 
    Omg I LOVE Teresa Caputo!!!! That is so awesome!

• Options

I saw a medium a few months back actually..I saw two. One right after Ana died and it was a big help and relief. They shared things no one would know. They also brought me great peace in that she is with me always, and she is ok.

That is so great to hear!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"