Blended Families

Work-related Vengeance (NBFR)

So, I'm sorry to crash the board with all my posts lately. I work nights- typically- I get to sleep for 4-6 hours while on shift. 
I work at an RCF home and if my work is done and my clients are asleep I'm allowed to sleep. Anyway, I'm a little over wired tonight 
and could really use to vent and since it's 5:20 in the morning here nobody's awake. 

I talk a lot about peace and love and the importance of letting go. I really believe that. However being that I am also human, I also
sometimes need to have that moment of anger. So, this is my cathartic way of getting it out so I can let it go. Without going into the gory details, 
because due to confidentiality I'm not sure how vague I have to be. My former boss is just that, my former boss. They are no longer with this company. 
They have a friend who still works in my location- who's out for blood on me, my new boss, and my co-workers. I'm not worried about my job, if this person's 
vindictive behaviors were having an affect on my supervisors I would have been written up or given a warning for something. It's more just a frustrating environment. Every time I come in it's a new complaint, a new passive aggressive note in the communication book, something. Every. shift. The sad thing it's bogus stuff. I think the management here has good discernment for situations like this though and they're in the loop. I also have a really great boss. It's mostly just frustrating. I had hoped when my former boss was removed that the bullshit would end because that situation was horrible- like leaving work crying horrible. This is more just really frustrating. My sister actually had worked with this woman in the past and noted that they were a really vindictive person. 

In the end I'm going to quit my whining, pray that she's blessed, make sure I do my job, and let it go. I just needed to bitch for a second. When I see her, I treat with love. I'm not her best friend but I'm not passive aggressive or bitchy back. However, being that I'm not saint I need to vent somewhere and I feel like it just stirs the shit to vent at work and promotes negativity as well as unprofessionalism. So- here I am. Sanks.

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Work-related Vengeance (NBFR)

• If you are good at what you do, try really hard to get along with this person despite their as shatters, and trust your new boss, then I would keep them in the loop and document everything. I dealt with a HORRID, hateful person at my last job and her behavior was not accepted. She behaved this way for close to ten years. I was the first person to say "her, or me". They let her go after many discussions and giving her fair warning that her behavior needed to change and she continued to bully everyone. Don't give up hope. Sounds like her time is limited there.
    "he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • First of all, and I know it's hard, you need to leave the emotional response completely out of this. She is trying to get to you and she is succeeding.

Focus on your son, and do all you can to be the best, loving Mother you can on your time. Just keep doing what is best for him and leave her out of it.

Don't even LOOK at her social media. Don't respond when she is rude. Don't communicate with her at all. Email your Ex when you have concerns or info you need to share and leave it at that. Otherwise don't communicate.

When son comes home jabbering about mean things his SM said, redirect him. "Your clothes are just fine Sweetie, I love you, we have XYZ planned this weekend aren't you excited?!" Always strive to be the positive influence. Always try your best to rise above it. And as J said above, DOCUMENT!
  • Loading the player...
  • Posted on the wrong thread. Haven't had coffee yet :P
  • +just+j+ said:

If you are good at what you do, try really hard to get along with this person despite their as shatters, and trust your new boss, then I would keep them in the loop and document everything.

I dealt with a HORRID, hateful person at my last job and her behavior was not accepted. She behaved this way for close to ten years. I was the first person to say "her, or me". They let her go after many discussions and giving her fair warning that her behavior needed to change and she continued to bully everyone.

Don't give up hope. Sounds like her time is limited there.

Thanks! Yeah my boss is pretty sick of it. I told management that if others refused to work with her, I would. Simply so that my co workers could get a break and that I could deal. However, she's been put on shifts by herself. We'll see what happens. Thank you for the support, that day was just rough. I really appreciate it.

@simplejane, I've been there too. :)

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"