Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

2nd loss-not handling it well (dd mentioned)

Hi ladies,
I had a miscarriage at 6w5d on Sept. 20 and was so excited to find out on Oct 18 that I was pregnant again. Unfortunately, this entire pregnancy has had me in limbo since the get-go. I posted about it briefly before, but just wanted to update. On Nov. 1, had my 1st appt and was measuring small at 4w2d, but dr stayed cautiously optimistic.  My hcg levels looked ok, not doubling, but they were above 6000, so dr said it was fine. Had multiple ultrasounds, which all showed growth, maybe a bit slower than they wanted, but everyone seemed to think the fetus would "catch up". Started bleeding on Thursday, my daughter's birthday. Had an (already scheduled) ultrasound on Friday, which showed a heartbeat, but dr said she was 99% sure it was not viable due to bleeding. Bleeding has worsened with horrific cramps and I know that it's over.  I am so broken. This was going to be our summer baby, maybe not perfectly timed for our usual summer plans, but so very wanted from the second the 2nd line showed up on the pg test. I hadn't told anyone except my husband and he is not one to be overly emotional. I know he's hurting too, but he is not much of an emotional support.  I am so glad that this board is here so that I don't feel so alone. Thanks for listening.

Re: 2nd loss-not handling it well (dd mentioned)

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I had 2 losses from sept 4 - nov 8. I know how hard and painful it to mulitple losses and so close together. I hope you find some comfort on this board.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"