Boston Babies

Anyone on the North Shore???

I am living in Danvers and have an almost 2 year old right now and am 8 weeks pregnant with #2.. Was wondering if there was anyone else on here in the area???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone on the North Shore???

• I'm in Salem, DS is 22 months and we are expecting another LO in January :) Congrats on your pregnancy!

We have a FB group if you'd like to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/374437872673121/
    Anniversary
  • We should do a play date our LOs are so close in age!
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • EricaKlagEricaKlag member
    edited November 2013
    I'm in Salem and I have a 1.5 year old and 14 wks preg with #2. I work but am off in Fridays. Maybe we could meet up then. Also, if you deliver at Beverly, there's a great support group for new moms. It's allowed me to connect with a lot of other moms. I'd leave my number here but that a little strange so I won't. Maybe try to find me on FB? Erica Klag
  • I'm actually a member of that facebook group already.. Yeah I'd love to do a play date with the little ones... I'm only 8.5 weeks along with #2 right now.. I don't do Beverly, but Salem had a great one also.. When my son was born, I met 7 amazing women and we get together at least twice a month.. 1 with kids and 1 without :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Danvers as well and 21 weeks preg with my first.  :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"