August 2012 Moms
Options

Will you wrap gifts from Santa?

If you are giving LO gifts from Santa, are you planning on wrapping them? Did Santa wrap your Christmas gifts when you were young?

Re: Will you wrap gifts from Santa?

• Options
    My parents wrapped our presents from Santa. Dh's parents' said Santa stuffed the stockings.  We're following dh's traditions for presents from Santa.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No, santas presents are sat out unopened on Christmas Eve night. DH works again this year so I'm going to have to get him to put things together al leave them hid at my parents and get my dad to help me because DD is getting a bike and the boys big gift is an activity table. Last year I say up in the den because that's where the tree was. This year I have a tree in the den and living room and since they den is right at their bedrooms I think I'll do the living room. I'm very excited!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think my parents did it wrong, lol. All of my Christmas presents were from Santa, and they used the same wrapping paper to wrap gifts for other people, which led to me figuring it out early. I also remember asking them why they never bought me any Christmas presents, lol.

Learning from their mistakes, yes I will wrap Santa presents, there will only be a couple, and they will be in different paper
    image image
  • Options
    Yes and yes!  Growing up, all of our gifts were from Santa. 

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    We had them wrapped with different paper. We plan to do this with Howie.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    Growing up, Santa never wrapped our presents. They were unwrapped and under the tree Christmas morning. My parents gave us gifts and those were wrapped.

My husband had wrapped gifts from Santa. It's really important to him that we wrap them from Santa, so that is what we are going to do. Separate paper for the gifts from us.

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    To answer my own questions...Gifts from Santa were never wrapped growing up. I remember a couple of arguments with my siblings about which gift was for who, and my mother would intervene and say 'I think Santa left that one for so and so', but we would disagree. They were left in piles around the tree, one for each of us, but there were sometimes questions about which gifts were in which pile if they were kind of on the edges.

I'm still not sure if we're going to wrap gifts from Santa. I kind of like the idea of a Santa sack that was mentioned above.
  • Options
    amaite said:

To answer my own questions...Gifts from Santa were never wrapped growing up. I remember a couple of arguments with my siblings about which gift was for who, and my mother would intervene and say 'I think Santa left that one for so and so', but we would disagree. They were left in piles around the tree, one for each of us, but there were sometimes questions about which gifts were in which pile if they were kind of on the edges.

I'm still not sure if we're going to wrap gifts from Santa. I kind of like the idea of a Santa sack that was mentioned above.

They have really cute Santa sacks at pottery barn kids!

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options

amaite said:

They have really cute Santa sacks at pottery barn kids!
    Thanks! I'll take a look!

• Options
    Yes and yes.    We will use different paper.   The little kitchen we won't wrap I will just put a bow on it for her.  I still get presents and a stocking from Santa :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yes and yes. DD1 is very perceptive so I'll have to be super careful this year with different wrapping, gift tags, and hand writing.
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"