HDBD — The Bump
March 2013 Moms

HDBD

Where is everyone today??  I know it's already late in the day, but how about some pictures of the March babies?

DD's new favorite trick is "touchdown".  She's very serious about it too.  And she now does it anytime she hears the word touchdown (hilarious when you just throw that word into a conversation and look over and she's doing it), and also at other random times when she wants attention. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
LisaM06saraennsSidraJediashleyfrylund

Re: HDBD

• 6th visit to Disneyland! Yes, 6th lol
    MrsG071809SidraJedi
  • DD got a new hat.
    Mrs.CastaldiMrsG071809Jbunny100
  • Loading the player...
  • SarahRae85SarahRae85 member
    edited November 2013
    DS does this ALL the time (Ignore the mess in the back, we're doing laundry and packing for a road trip)
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Mrs.CastaldiMrsG071809SidraJediashleyfrylund
  • This one turned out better than expected and I love that face :) He was trying to grab the camera!
    MrsG071809SidraJedi
  • so cute!!  @saraenns that dress is adorable :)@PinkandLove77 my DD does the same thing...she loves phone selfies but I can usually only take one before she grabs my phone!
  • so cute!!  @saraenns that dress is adorable :)@PinkandLove77 my DD does the same thing...she loves phone selfies but I can usually only take one before she grabs my phone!
    Awe, it's so funny. My DS also loves when we flip the camera on the iPad so he can see himself and we take pictures. Your DD is precious in that bath photo :)
  • There's my monkey happy as a clam she can now walk around her crib! :)

SidraJediMrsG071809
  • Idk why it's side ways :/

• egb+jaf said:

Idk why it's side ways :/

Once you upload the file then you tap on the pic and then tap on "insert image" and yours will come out like mine, large image right side up and small image sideways.

• @PinkandLove77 thanks! :)
  • Just back from her first cruise! image
    Jenn (34)

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt148d03.aspx[/img][/url]
    SidraJediMrsG071809
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards