High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Sunday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

Qotd: what do you like about best about each of your children? If this is your first, What do you like best about your SO?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Sunday bedrest checkin

• Options
    I slept good.

31 weeks today! 1 more week took I reach my next goal.

This is my first. I my hubby is a gentle soul, very caring. I love that about him.

• Options
    Congrats on 31 weeks @Roses!!  That's great!  You'll be at 32 before you know it.  Also, thank you for continuing to do the check-ins.  

No major updates for me.  My 19 mo. old is the light of my life!  I had her at 27w6d and she spent the first two months of her life in the NICU.  It changed my outlook on life forever.  She is such a silly and sweet little girl now; I would say my favorite part about her is her personality and strength.  I love her to pieces!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay, congrats on 31 weeks roses!  

Just another day of hanging out on the couch - at least football is on TV! 

This is my first, love my husband terribly and how great he has been since I have been on bed rest and through the whole pregnancy. Today, he is tackling the Thanksgiving grocery shopping! 
  • Options
    @Roses-31!  That's wonderful, keep it up!

Slept pretty well when I finally did fall asleep.  I hit 31 on Saturday and can't believe 32 is so close now.  I've had a couple of nights with contractions, but nothing a few extra doses of procardia didn't knock out.  I hope it continues to work for me!  Tomorrow is another MFM appointment, wondering if she will stop the cervical checks soon?

QOTD: Brady my oldest is such an empathetic, sweet boy.  He is full of energy, but very gentle.  Hudson is our funny man, even though he doesn't mean to be.  He is constantly making us laugh.  Shea is our daughter we lost a year ago.  Though she only lived a short time, she was a fighter.
  • Options
    Today is week 5 of bed rest for me but at my ultrasound last week I was told things were looking good and improving but the dr still wants me on bed rest until the bleed on my cervix is completely gone so at least another 3 weeks of bed rest. We got to find out the sex of the baby last week!!! We've got a big plan on how to tell the families on thanksgiving so I'm excited for that.

This is my second child and my first will be 8 in a couple weeks. He's loving and caring and one of the funniest kids I know, idk where some of the things he says comes from.
  • Options
    @cmk13 Yay for gender reveals! You will have to let us know once you share with everyone! Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"