Baby Names

carry over poll, age vs spelling

2»

Re: carry over poll, age vs spelling

• Is she a troll? I'm so confused I've been watching this shit show unfold and I'm still like /:)
  • I really don't know, but I'm grumpy tonight so she's getting all my F bombs. Apologies to everyone else, I normally try to behave on this board.  :\">
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @his friday girl
    @irishcurls
    Hilarious how you lot all jump on the band wagon, one comments and its gives the other ammunition to comment =))
    Get a fucking grip of yourselves
  • Bro we've been listening to you for days. I wasted far too much of my Friday afternoon on you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @krista
    Troll?
    No i just come from a part of the world where we have more important things to worry us than the spelling of a fucking name.
  • @irishcurls
    Well fuck off and don't waste anymore of your time on me then.
    Simple =D>
  • Teejay26 said:
    @irishcurls Well fuck off and don't waste anymore of your time on me then. Simple =D>
    Use the quote button. It's hard to keep track of which zinger you're commenting on. Kthanks. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Flagged for abuse because I am pretty sure this crosses the line for violation of TOS.  If not, at least the mods will be amused.  @Teejay26, if you have better things to worry about, I suggest you go deal with your real life.  We all have to do that sometimes.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    edited November 2013
    I wanted to flag because I think directing a curse word at me is against TOS but thought that would just be me looking like a baby who can't handle it. Pretty sure that's a no, though. Regardless I'm sick of her posts and make no excuses for showing that. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @capulet
    Might have known you would have commented =))
    I'm not the only one who has used foul language tonight.
    I quite honestly couldn't care less wether you've flagged me, the minority of rude, ignorant people ruin this forum anyway.
    Deal with my life lol why don't you do the same? You only seem to try have a go at me when you see others doing the same. Its pathetic.
  • @capulet
    I have as much right to be on this forum as the next person so i'll continue to keep coming back if i choose to.
    Unless of course you flag me and i get banned, which tbh i wouldn't lose any sleep over. :P

• Teejay26 said:
    @capulet I have as much right to be on this forum as the next person so i'll continue to keep coming back if i choose to. Unless of course you flag me and i get banned, which tbh i wouldn't lose any sleep over. :P
    That's up to the mods.  Fortunately, you're not my problem, even though you continue to make us yours for some reason.  I have real kids to put to bed.  Here's an "I bet" statement like the one you posed to me the other night:  I bet you can't read this and not get in the last word.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • I was 31 when we named DS. Traditional name and spelling! I'll be 33 when we name DD. I can't imagine we would go for anything other than traditional.

Aaand, I officially feel old lol.
  • OMG this is ridiculous.
    If you knew better, you'd do better.
  • My kids were born when I was 23 & 26, and if I have any more I will probably be 30. All traditional spellings.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"