Babies on the Brain

What are you doing today?

We are having Thanksgoving with our Atlanta family.

Re: What are you doing today?

• Oh fun! We're heading to church then relaxing all day with no responsiblities. My parents have both boys and the dogs for the week so I hardly know what to do all by myself.
  • I am going to sit around in my PJs being sick until I need to go to work.  I'll do my meeting, and then barf on a client so they send me home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Working.  We have a big deadline the day before Thanksgiving.  Hopefully we finish everything so that I can enjoy my holiday weekend.

The last few years I have had to work the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Thanksgiving (even though Friday is supposed to be a holiday) because of this deadline.  I am looking forward to having my holiday off. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Unpacking and setting up our new house! Trying to get it in reasonable shape before my family comes on Tuesday.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Church, then watching football, per usual for us on Sundays. Then making homemade pizzas for dinner. We slept in since we went to a late showing of the Hunger Games movie. We tried to go earlier but they were all sold out til the last showing. Worth it though.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had to go to my parents this morning to help them with some computer stuff (reason #634 why people in their 60s shouldn't own computers). I then ran to the store, brought home a small pizza and now just chillin and watching football.
  • SoSayWeAllSoSayWeAll member
    edited November 2013
    Watching the Chiefs/Chargers game. I may go to Target afterward.  Not too exciting other than the game.

ETA: Sorry, thought I was on a different board.  Hi :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • grocery shopped and picked up race packets for the local Turkey Trot (I'm running my first 10k!), watching some football now and trying to get this crocheted blanket done (so I can attempt another before I send out Christmas gifts), and then church later.

PS I'm new btw! but I figured I'd just jump right in with posting!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I just finished a cruise so I have been sitting in the airport most of the day. When I get home I will be sleeping. 

Anniversary 

• Church this morning then I made the mistake of going to Costco. I should know by now to avoid that store on the weekends. Everyone gets clogged up around the sample tables. Oh well, tired got rotated and I got the stuff we wanted. Planing to wrap some gifts, rake the backyard, bath our ferrets, and do laundry before small group tonight. I'm very exciting...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"