TTC after 35
Options

Soft Cups....hmmmmmm

Hi all it's been a min since I have posted. I recently read on another blog that some people are using the Soft Cups after BDing to hold the sperm closer to the cervix for 12 hours. Is any one using them? Has anyone had success? Today I just finished my 4th round of Clomid this time with an increased dosage (100mg).******** I'm ovulating, I'm using OPK's , prenatal's and preseed...I'm just trying to grab an edge.******* This gets so discouraging and stressful at times.

Re: Soft Cups....hmmmmmm

• Options
    SuburbsMrs thanks for your feed back!
  • Options
    I have not even heard of soft cups, but might need to look into it/them more?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bigboneded, they are for AF instead of using tampons.
  • Options
    The 'good' sperm that is strong and would eventually (hopefully) implant an egg makes its way into the cervix pretty much immediately after ejaculation, which is why doctors say you don't even need to lie around with your hips up to keep sperm up against your cervix - the sperm you want is already on its way once you get up. Using a soft cup will only be holding the ejaculate filler and the sperm that would never make it anyways up in there, not really any point to that.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"