October 2012 Moms
Options

Whovians! (spoilers)

So...whatcha think? Love? Hate? I squealed at the glimpse of Capaldi. And Baker!!! And I love Hurt. He's fabulous. I giggled a lot. Tennant looked weird but I loved him too. And Smith is always fabulous.

The Zygon plot was kind of silly but it didn't occur to me until well after I was done watching it the first time. LOL

I am excited to see where Capaldi takes the search for Gallifrey. I am already planning on how to wrap up Christmas festivities and be back at the house in time to watch the Christmas special. Silence will fall!

Also, we had a party. :D my sister and her family came over. Nephew dressed as 4. I had my 11 shirt and socks. Girl napped under a TARDIS blanket.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: Whovians! (spoilers)

• Options
    I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it was still good. I can't wait to see them look for Galifrey.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    I wish Eccleston would have participated. The whole "angry doctor is angry" point would have been driven home just that much more.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was surprised he wasn't.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    He has issues with BBC higher ups. It's why he left the show in the first place. :(

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    It wasn't at all what I expected, but I still loved it. I have so so missed David Tennant. It was great to see him as the Doctor again. Not to mention him and Matt Smith were great together.

It's so funny that you said you squealed seeing Capaldi. I smacked DH's arm repeatedly yelling "Did you see who that was?? Did you see who that was??" haha. And Baker was great. Such a good way to wrap it up.

I'm jealous of your party. Luckily I think we're having Christmas this here, so MIL will just have to deal with a little Doctor  ;)
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Yay!!!!! :D:D:D:D  What was your most favorite part?

Baker was the 4th doctor.  Would you like a jelly baby?  He wore the big long scarf.  The one that the chick with the glasses had on. :)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    How did they even wrap up the zygon plot in this special?  I mean, they were locked in the room, the chick had the moment with the inhaler, then off we went to Gallifrey.  

And OMFG yes, I am so sick of Rose.  I didn't like Rose when she was a companion.  Or when she came back the first 17 times.  No more Rose!  If you're gonna bring back anybody, bring back freaking Rory!  Amy can stay wherever the angels sent her.  But I could use some more Rory. :D

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I liked all the ribs Hurt got in on the younger guys.  And the ribs on the sonic.  "Oh with the pointing again!  What are you going to do, build a cabinet against them??"  Tee hee!  And when 10 says to 11 "Oh, you redecorated!  I don't like it."  11's face absolutely cracked me up.  Or when they're saving the planet and shouting their catchphrases.  "Geronimo!  Allons-y!  Oh for Christ's sake.  Gallifrey stands!"

I also really liked how they used Hartnell's (1st doctor) theme music as the intro, and Smith's as the end credits. 

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Amy on her own annoyed me.  I do love Amy and Rory though.  Donna was...screechy.  She was the best of Tennant's companions, that's for damn sure.

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"