Chit Chat
Options

Intelligender Accuracy?

Hello, I am pregnant with my second child and am curious how other Moms and Moms to be faired with this test. With my first child I took the Intelligender test at 13 weeks. The results showed boy and I gave birth to my son that following February. With this child I did the test again at 13 weeks and got a girl result. I will update in a couple of weeks whether or not the results were accurate for a second time. If you took the test please share your results below.

Amanda Benedict

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intelligender Accuracy?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Nope. The only 100% accurate way to find out the sex of your baby is to give birth. Hold off on buying the dresses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG Chitchatters of South Beach, this is a momentus occasion. We have our first intelligender post!
  • Options

The people in the board are incredibly rude.  Seems like you ladies need to find a better outlet than harassing strangers.

Amanda Benedict

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I think you have this confused with the rest of the bump.
    Post about intelligender on another board. I dare you.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Snark is not the same as rudeness, especially on a board devoted to taking a break from all things baby. Besides, we all did you a favor by letting you know Intelligender is a load of crock. You're welcome.

Do try Hester's suggestion, though. See how it works.
  • Options
    I believe it is clearly stated int he South Beach ByLaws that all posts most contain a mention of 1D or a picture of a hot guy, but not Michael Bolton in a bathtub. Therefore the OP was actually the one being rude by breaking the laws of the land.

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Truth. Especially Liam. Lee-yum!!!
  • Options
    dholsappdholsapp member
    edited November 2013
    dholsapp said:
    I believe it is clearly stated int he South Beach ByLaws that all posts most contain a mention of 1D or a picture of a hot guy, but not Michael Bolton in a bathtub. Therefore the OP was actually the one being rude by breaking the laws of the land.
    I thought he just couldn't be shirtless?

ETA: but all 1D members can (and SHOULD) be shirtless as often as possible
    I went back and checked and here is how the bylaws were originally written: 1.) All posts must contain a shirtless guy. A shirtless guy in the siggy of the OP or a responding poster is acceptable. 2.) Michael Bolton in a bathtub shall never show up in a thread anywhere at anytime anymore. 3.) If you are here to share about anything that has nothing to do with 1D, fine looking fellows, hit music, or aardvarks you will be asked the question, "Which 1D member do you get the most feels from." You are required to answer this question. We will gladly give you advice and support on whatever topics you would like, but expect you to look over the boys and choose one. 4.) Thursday is the only day to get your panties in a bunch about what someone else posts. By Friday morning, you must be over this and bring the rainbows and unicorns back to SB. I would like to present an amendment to the bylaws though that we should probably add in a clause about a shirtless Michael Bolton, as that could be just as disturbing...

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Options
    You leave shirtless Michael Bolton alone!

Also, OP: who is your favorite member of 1D? That may help determine the accuracy of Intelligender.
  • Options
    I bet Harry only makes boys
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"