August 2012 Moms
Options

no new posts yet today??

Don't you bitches slow down after 3 days of me not being able to keep up!

Hmm, maybe a GTKY? I think we should have a rabdom GTKY post every day. Maybe not too private of questions because some ladies aren't into it.

Anyway....
Rollerblades or ice skates? Or neither?

Do you know how to ride a bike? Do you ride one often?

Can you swim? Pool, lakes, or ocean?

Re: no new posts yet today??

• Options
    Neither
    Yes. No.
    Yes. All of the above.

And I'm trying to get Elijah to sleep so I can go shopping. He doesn't go down for a nap well for DH, so I want him asleep before I leave. He's not having it.
  • Options
    Rollerblades or ice skates? Either, but I haven't gone in a long time! Planning on going ice skating in the next few weeks.

Do you know how to ride a bike? Do you ride one often? I know how, but haven't been on one in over a year. That was an exercise machine.

Can you swim? Pool, lakes, or ocean? I swim very well. I prefer pools. I will not get into a lake. As relaxing as the ocean is, it scares the shit out of me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ice skate but haven't done it in a long time. I stopped rollerblading when it went out of fashion in 1993. 

I do know and used to ride often. I'm getting a trailer for Christmas and plan to get back into it. 

I can and do swim often, mostly in a pool at the gym. I also love the lake and the ocean. I will swim anywhere deemed clean enough by some sort of official person paid to determine such things. 
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    Ice skating is the jam!  I hope it gets cold enough here for the city to set up our ice rink downtown this year because I really want to go.

I do!  I have a pink, single-gear beach cruiser from when we lived in Florida.  When DD had a nanny at home last year I rode my bike to work the last two months of the school year.  I want a bike seat for DD for this summer... Our town is very bike-able and we would ride around a lot.  DH has a green beach cruiser that matches mine.  We are cute.

I can swim, swam competitively for many years, and was a lifeguard through high school and college.  I prefer pools.
  • Options
    Wow, thanks for reminding me how much I suck at things :P

I can barely move in ice skates, and put roller blades on once and said never again.  I can kind of ride a bike.  I'm good in a mostly straight line with no cars a few obstacles.....I am not confident enough to ride in traffic.

I can swim I guess. Basic only, and I'm slow.
    image image
  • Options
    Oh and I realize the 90's are back in full force but I'm not sure I can do a trend again if I already did it when I was a teenager.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    @bluepointtoasted I never said I was any goof at rollerblading, or ice skating. Lol I haven't had rollerskates, or blades on since I was a preteen. I've always sucked at ice skating, but I still like it.
  • Options
    Ice skates. I'm not great but I mostly don't fall down. :)

No idea if I can still ride a bike...I haven't tried in a VERY long time.

I can swim but I'm not great at it. I do enjoy being in the water though. I prefer pools or fresh water. But the only ocean I've ever been in is the Gulf of Mexico (Galveston), so maybe I would enjoy it more if the water wasn't so gross.
  • Options
    Rollerblades or ice skates? Or neither?
    I've never been ice skating. Only been roller-skating or roller-blading a handful of times. (I grew up in the country, roads were not nice enough to skate on. Nearest roller-skating rink was a hour away. )

Do you know how to ride a bike? Do you ride one often?
    Yep. And I own one, thought I would ride it a lot, but I've only ridden a few times. Big waste of money for me, unless I start using it more!

Can you swim? Pool, lakes, or ocean?
    Yes! I must have been a fish in a former life, I LOVE water. Especially the ocean! (Although I live in the Midwest, I visit my sister in Florida a lot!) And as a kid, I went to the swimming pool every day during the summer.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I use to rollerblade a lot. I wasn't great but I never hurt myself either. Never tried ice skating. I might have been good.

I ride a bike. I have my own. I'm not a fanatic and I have hurt myself quite badly twice so I won't ever go alone.

I can swim, kinda. More like tread water and breast stroke/doggy paddle my way to safety. I don't swim for fun or sport. I dislike having my face underwater.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Roller blades ALL THE WAY!

Yes I know how to ride a bike- don't have one right now. Asked for one for Christmas from the hubby :)

Yes I can swim- I've swam in the ocean (freaks me out) never swam in a lake (freaks me out) but will swim in my parents pool when we go to visit with DD
  • Options
    Used to rollerblade or roller skate a lot. I've been roller skating a few times in the past couple years.
    I can ride a bike and own one. I haven't been on it in years. If we had a garage I'd probably ride it.
    I can swim. I'll swim anywhere that's clean enough to.
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"