Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Chicco Neuvo Travel System vs Chicco Cortina System

I have registered for the Chicco Neuvo travel system w the KetFit30 car seat.I can't find any comparisons online between the Nuevo and the Cortino but the Cortino seems to be much more popular. I like that the Neuvo has a lighter stroller. Does anyone have any opinions on the Neuvo travel system?
When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.

Re: Chicco Neuvo Travel System vs Chicco Cortina System

• Options
    The Cortina is more popular because the Neuvo is brand new.  The Cortina is a terrible stroller.  It is bulky, heavy and big.  The Neuvo is much smaller and lightweight.  It is a better travel system option.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I tried the Neuvo in the store and it was flimsy in my opinion. I'm going with a britax or baby jogger
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had the cortina travel system and once LO was out of infant carrier I sold it. Used our britax b nimble for a bit but had issues and sold it.

I bought a used city mini and LOVE it! Wish we had it all along!

Now with number 2 on the way I'm keeping the city mini plus we just bought the b ready and got infant seat for free!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options
    I have registered for the travel system and the city mini. I figured the travel system would be best for the first year and the City Mini after that.
  • Options
    I would just get the city mini and maybe a Chicco infant seat or britax.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Options
    I have registered for the travel system and the city mini. I figured the travel system would be best for the first year and the City Mini after that.
    I am not sure why you would get both.  It is cheaper to buy the car seat and a car seat adaptor for the City Mini or get a snap n go than buying a $300 travel system and a city mini stroller.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

I am not sure why you would get both.  It is cheaper to buy the car seat and a car seat adaptor for the City Mini or get a snap n go than buying a $300 travel system and a city mini stroller.

I'm new at this and didn't know any better. Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread- I will update my registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"