December 2010 Moms
Options

HDBD 11/20/13

Sorry to be all late, but technically it's still Hump Day!

Due Dates:
utlawgirl = Dec 15th
jax63081 = Dec 17th
star1123 = Jan ?
strunella = Jan 28
keags5496 = Feb 9th
AndreaG2010 = Feb 27th
ChristineRich06 = March 27th
erind0213 = March 28th
lulu8109 = April 6th
kelcaryn20 = April 7th
Smores730 = April 25th
Serendipity117 = April 28th
SpitsNGiggles = May 11th
Rainydayluck = May 15th
Cheekers2010 = July 10th
EarsToYou = July ?

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW:  When did you tell your Dec 2010 baby about the new baby?  Does he/she realize what's happening?

Bonus: Bump pic!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD 11/20/13

• Options
    lulu8109lulu8109 member
    edited November 2013
    20 weeks, 3 days

Team Blue!  I'm going to be surrounded by testosterone for the rest of my life!

I've been feeling baby boy move a lot now.  I can't wait til DH can feel it too.

We told DS immediately.  He knows there's a baby in mommy's belly and that he's going to have a baby brother.  He even calls the baby by name and shared his blanket with baby (well... with my belly).  It made my heart swoon =D  But who knows how he'll actually react when the baby arrives!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sorry, iPad so no formatting 19weeks, 0 days pregnant, Team pink- still working through my disappointment at not being team team blue but I know I'll love her bunches once I meet her Holy moley the heartburn I've been having. My weight gain is way down compared to B's pregnancy because I can barely eat. Pepcid isn't really cutting it, I can't wait til my next appt to see if my OB will prescribe me something stronger. B found out about the pregnancy accidentally. I didn't realize he'd come in the room when I said to DH, "you do it. I have a baby in my belly." B was all,"whaaa?" So far he's wanted to name the baby Miss Megan (his teacher), Caleb(his sometime bf), and Baby (even though he's never seen Dirty Dancing).
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Questions:

How many weeks are you? ALmost 22

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? ITS A BOY!!!! :)

Milestones/ questions/ vents?
    Finding out its a boy and although I love babies, am happy and think my family will be complete with one of each. Not sure if I will have my tubes tide or what we will do cross that hurdle closer to.

QOTW:  When did you tell your Dec 2010 baby about the new baby?  Does he/she realize what's happening?

We told her early but not to the point where she understood. Now we explain and talk about it more often, but she too thinks she is pregnant, so now trying to realize only I have a baby in my belly, and that we can't name him Prince Charming... one thing at a time!

Bonus: Bump pic!
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    @kj07 & @erind0213 - Love the potential baby names =P  DS wants to name the baby "Robot."  DH said that would make an awesome middle name.  Siiiiiiiiigh.  Seriously, this is what I have in store for me for the rest of my life with 3 baby boys (I'm including DH!).

kj - Hope the heart burn gets better!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    17w4d

We have our a/s set for 12/12. I'm pretty sure at this point we'll find out. Team green would be fun but if we have a boy all my clothes are the opposite season so I feel like I should prepare if that's the case.

My sciatica kicked into full swing this week. I mean its always there but now it just hurts all the time. I think I finally look pregnant now too, instead of just fat. So that is nice :)

We told the kids around 13 weeks because O wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. He understands there is a baby in my belly and that there will be a new baby at home soon. G definitely doesn't get it. He told us last week he likes cute babies but not crying ones, sorry dude...
    imageimage
  • Options
    @kj07 I take Prilosec and thank goodness for it. Hopefully you can get your heartburn sorted out soon. Heartburn is the worst.
    imageimage
  • Options
    36 weeks 3 days

Little girl

I had some bleeding last weekend and was in the hospital for 2 days so they could monitor me.  I saw my doctor on Wednesday and I am now scheduled for a C-Section on 11/27 instead of 12/12.  Apparently my babies are just meant to come early( A was born at 36 +4).  So I will have a baby next week.  I am excited and nervous at the same time.

A will point to my belly when I ask him where his sister is but I don't think he really gets it.  It will definitely be a shock next week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @jax63081 how scary. Glad everything turned out relatively okay and baby gets to keep baking for a little bit longer. I can't wait to meet your little girl. @Serendipity117 I think I'm like O too,I like cute babies better than crying ones, lol. @lulu8109 I would laugh so hard if you named your next one Robot. Hah!
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    lulu8109 said:
    @kj07 & @erind0213 - Love the potential baby names =P  DS wants to name the baby "Robot."  DH said that would make an awesome middle name.  Siiiiiiiiigh.  Seriously, this is what I have in store for me for the rest of my life with 3 baby boys (I'm including DH!).

kj - Hope the heart burn gets better!
    i can totally relate to this.  DH wanted to use the name Banjo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"