May 2014 Moms

Peeing just a little

Anybody else peeing just a little bit and quite frequently? My back on just the left side is also KILLING me and it runs through my hip above my butt and down my leg too only in the back side of all. Doctors appointment Monday thank goodness just wondering if anyone else is sharing these symptoms..misery loves company.

Re: Peeing just a little

• I have been peeing very often and a little bit at a time. I pee and then sonetimes when I stand up from the toilet, ill have to pee again
  • U could have an infection. Hope u get an answer Monday.
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • This has been me on and off the past few days. I called OB, he said it could be a UTI or kidney infection. But I have an appointment anyway on Monday so they will check there. He said to push the fluids AND cut back on O.J. and apple juice because of the acid (which SUCKS because that is all I want to drink lately...) hope you find out whats going on soon!
    February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage
  • I still have to pee when I think im done!! Not fun!
  • I also have ths problem! I have slight occasional pain and sometimes I tinkle when I sneeze. Sometimes I think I have to really really go but hardly anything comes out. I did get checked last week by the OB for an infection but I'm all clear. I figured it was just a pregnancy issue then... Hope you get your answers!
  • Have you tried to double empty? Sometimes leaning over and sitting back up a few times helps get a second pee out.
    BFP#1 11-26-10 MMC 1-13-11
    BFP#2 6-8-11 Eleanor Beatrice born 2-15-12
    BFP#3 9-4-13 Benjamin Lee born 4-28-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In my first pregnancy, I learned to try to pee some. Then get up and dance a little jig to move the baby, and then go again. Just be sure you wipe before dancing!! This seemed to buy me a few minutes before needing to try again.
    I hope you don't have an infection and am glad you're going to the doctor.
  • This has been happening to me. Sometimes it almost feels like I can't empty my bladder, so in 5 minutes I go back to pee again. As long as you're not experiencing any other symptoms (severe cramping, burning, fever, or bleeding) then I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just another joy of pregnancy! 
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • The last few weeks I have had trouble emptying my bladder, especially at night. I have to pee and it won't come out, or just a little comes out. It sucks. I think the baby has lifted off my bladder a little bit this week.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Seems like I pee every 30 minutes during the day. It's driving me crazy
  • I have the same peeing issue. I usually just sit a while after the flow stops and a little more will trickle out. About te back pain...I am going to make a guess and say it might be sciatica pain. I have that...it feels terrible. But I started doing some stretches and they help a lot!

• Been this way since I got BFP! It subsided a little at about week 12
  • I haves some of these symptoms, but I never pee a small amount. It either takes forever to come out( middle of the night or first in the morning) or I just pee full amounts all day long. I agree with some others that if you feel you have a full bladder feeling and only a little comes out it sounds like an infection. I hear infections are common while pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"