TTC After a Loss

Constant Attacks

I can NOT understand the constant attacks. I have done my best to keep my quite and say as little as possible. Yet people keep coming at me. I get it, your all angry that my comments were considered offensive, but I don't think bullying me, sending me private messages, posting on my profile and breaking me down every which way is necessary. It's worse than high school. I'm sorry if i unintentionally hurt someones feelings with any of my comments and that was never my intention. But by coming after me non stop doesn't make the situation any better nor does it help. Please people just move on. I'm already upset about my loss, and to constantly see more and more attacks just makes things worse. This may have been started over something silly, but now it's just plain wrong.
Again, I'm sorry for offending and that was not my intention. I truly hope everyone can just move on now.
Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
Currently TTC

Re: Constant Attacks

• Loading the player...
  • I'm just so confused guys.

The timeline here is ridiculous. First she intros, then she cracks us in the sticky and now this???

Honestly... move along OP... move along.
  • edited November 2013
    svancura1 said: I can NOT understand the constant attacks. I have done my best to keep my quite and say as little as possible. Yet people keep coming at me. I get it, your all angry that my comments were considered offensive, but I don't think bullying me, sending me private messages, posting on my profile and breaking me down every which way is necessary. It's worse than high school. I'm sorry if i unintentionally hurt someones feelings with any of my comments and that was never my intention. But by coming after me non stop doesn't make the situation any better nor does it help. Please people just move on. I'm already upset about my loss, and to constantly see more and more attacks just makes things worse. This may have been started over something silly, but now it's just plain wrong.Again, I'm sorry for offending and that was not my intention. I truly hope everyone can just move on now.

To the bolded... How about you give a
    sincere apology, read the "Read this before posting" sticky post, read the blog, and then come back to start giving support to others here. You are the one who keeps dragging this on, you are the one you made a whole post about this and bringing more attention to your doucheness.

Edited formatting
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Drgn30 said:
    ktlovess said:
    Drgn30 said:
    Your grammar is appalling.

@Drgn30 - my bump crush on you is growing!
    NEVER NOT FUNNY!!
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• I've been trying to apologize. It clearly no longer matters and I feel just as alone as when this all started. I have my faith and it was not my intention to rub it in anyone's face. I tried to telling ppl where I was coming from and that didn't work. Once again I'M SORRY FOR OFFENDING PEOPLE.
    And the chess piece was not intended to be nice. She actually told me so. But thank you jalara48 for trying to calm the waters.
    Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
    BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
    HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
    Currently TTC

• @svancura1 - for what it's worth, I didn't mean to be hurtful. Just trying to lighten the mood in my own fucked up way. I am truly sorry for your loss.

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

• As a further sign of peace, Ryan Reynolds says, sorry girl.

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"