Late Term and Child Loss

My letter.....

Dearest EJ, It has been a year today that we said goodbye to you. I cannot believe that time has passed so quickly and as we mourn you my son, we also are now mourning the loss of your sister who I know has her big brother to watch over and care for her. I miss you so much my son and as April 13th approaches I know that we should be celebrating your first year of life and instead we will be thinking of what type of person you are becoming. We miss you so much and we have yet another Christmas to endure and you nor your sister is here with us physically. Know that mommy and daddy are making my it my precious baby boy and we believe that we will see both of you again one day. I just ask that you keep an eye out for your baby sister :). Did you and Olivia get the balloons that we sent up to you? Mommy has met so w great ladies who unfortunately share in her pain of loosing babies, I know that as mommy has built great communication and comfort win them that you and Olivia have been laughing and playing with their babies. I know every time the sun shining, wind blowing, butterflies or the chimes at Yuit grandma Na's house that is the way you and your sister communicate with us. I love and miss you my son and each day is getting easier but know you are forever in my heart and I carry you both in the spirit. I may have only had you for a short time but I am grateful to know that I not only carried one but two angels. Love you so much EJ!!!! Forever your mommy!!!
imageimageimageimageimage 

Re: My letter.....

• Oh that made me cry. I'm so sorry that you're facing another awful anniversary date. I'm sure he will love your beautiful letter! Big hugs to you!
  • That was beautiful. It was like you were speaking my heart. Hugs, hugs, hugs to you! I know your babies can still feel your love.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Such a beautiful letter filled with so much love. Huge hugs to you.
  • That is such a beautiful and heartfelt message to your son, EJ.  I hope writing it brought you peace and comfort <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • ***Siggy warning***

What a lovely letter. Thinking of you as you go through this day. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• That was so beautiful and special. I'm sure he loved and hung on every word. Big hugs to you as you go though this anniversary.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• this was beautiful-thank you for sharing.

happy angelversary EJ!  EJ and Bunny not only share an angelversary...her EDD was April 17th so they were also due the same week.  ((HUGS)) to you today.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• @marylaure thank you! Happy angelversary to Bunny! Wow they would of been just a few days apart. Ladies thank you for allowing me to feel comfortable enough to share my feelings and live for my babies. You guys have helped me so much!! Love to you all!!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• beautiful!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • ***SIGGY****

That was beautiful; thank you so much for sharing. Happy Angelversary, sweet EJ! I know all of our babies are celebrating with you today. **HUGS**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And Happy Angelversary to your sweet Bunny, @marylaurena. Thinking of the both of you today.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's beautiful. Happy Angelversary. @marylaurena, happy Angelversary.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Such a beautiful letter, made me cry. (((Hugs)))

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • so sweet ((hugs))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• That was a beautiful letter, and I'm so glad you shared. Wishing you peace and comfort, and sweet memories on this difficult angelversary.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • @marylaurena - thinking of you on Bunny's angelversary. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"