Parenting after a Loss

Saw Catching Fire tonight... (Rusalka)

AND HOLY CRAP. I got to the end and all I could think of was that scene from Clerks. You know the one. Catching Fire is totally Empire.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Saw Catching Fire tonight... (Rusalka)

• LOL, I don't understand this post. Did you like it??? I watched the video.. But I never saw return of the Jedi (or any of them actually) and had never seen Clerks before.. I so want to see Catching fire.. Except I'm afraid, like always, that I'll be disappointed since I enjoyed the book..
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • GAH! I am so excited to see Catching Fire! Barb gave us a gift card to the movies to use for a date night, and I cannot wait to use it this weekend!
    It wad my favorite book of the series by far, so I'm really hoping the movie does it justice. I know the book is always better, but some movie adaptations are just awful...
    And just for kicks, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGOVbXF7Iog
    Happy Friday, ladies!
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Loading the player...
  • Whoooo!  I love that you say it's totally Empire!  I can't wait to see it!  We'll probably wait until next week while visiting family so that somebody can watch the baby.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • LOL, I don't understand this post. Did you like it??? I watched the video.. But I never saw return of the Jedi (or any of them actually) and had never seen Clerks before.. I so want to see Catching fire.. Except I'm afraid, like always, that I'll be disappointed since I enjoyed the book..
    Ah ha! Well, if you haven't seen Clerks, this joke won't make any sense. But I did like it! A whole lot. It's just kind of a bummer ending, because, you know. You've read the book!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RusalkaSings I thought I loved you before, and then you had to go and make a Clerks reference. Now I'm totally crushing :x I swear if you ever reference Mallrats or J&SB Strike Back I might have to hunt you down.

"What the f@cks the internet???" :D
    See, @Jessiebug81, the only Mallrats joke I'm feeling compelled to make here involves stalking in an uncomfortable place and that just... is creepy.

But my love for Brodie is unparalleled.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RusalkaSings I thought I loved you before, and then you had to go and make a Clerks reference. Now I'm totally crushing :x I swear if you ever reference Mallrats or J&SB Strike Back I might have to hunt you down.

See, @Jessiebug81, the only Mallrats joke I'm feeling compelled to make here involves stalking in an uncomfortable place and that just... is creepy.

Bahahahaha! 

Also, @RusalkaSings, I was totally on mobile this morning when I read your post and didn't realize you made a clicky link and that is why I posted what I posted.... Forgive my duplicate posting! 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

Bahahahaha! 

Also, @RusalkaSings, I was totally on mobile this morning when I read your post and didn't realize you made a clicky link and that is why I posted what I posted.... Forgive my duplicate posting! 
    Don't even worry about it! I wasn't sure if mobile folks could see clicky links... now I know!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"