2nd Trimester
Options

B/c this is where I air all of my petty upsets...

My DS's first birthday party is on Saturday and I have to share it with my MIL who is also celebrating her birthday.

That is all.

Re: B/c this is where I air all of my petty upsets...

• Options
    Lol I'd be sad too bc my mil is horrid!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wait... FIRST birthday??? What kind of self respecting grandma wouldn't gladly give up the whole day to a 1 yr old??!!! I'm so sorry!!! Lol.. I give you permission to drink heavily at the gathering!
  • Options
    Wow. .. ~X(
  • Options
    Mh MILs birthday is Friday (tonorrow) and my daughter turns one next Wednesday (before Thanksgiving!) We're throwing her a party on Saturday too, but my ILs won't be joining, as it's a 4-hour drive and we're spending Wednesday-Sunday with them... and we're having a party with the ILs on her actual birthday. We may sing to my MIL too, just because her birthday is so close. But its my 3rd baby, so it's not a big deal to me... one year olds really don't get the party/present thing anyway, so try not to stress about it.

My SILs and FILs birthdays are two days apart, and from what Ive heard they have always shared a "party."
  • Options
    I, my brother (not a twin), my aunt, and 2 friends all share the same birthday. I'm due just a week later. Oh, how I'm hoping I don't give birth on our birthdays. It's just too much!

And, any Grandmother should let their grandkid have their first b-day to themselves. Even if they don't remember it. She's been there, done that haha!
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Their birthdays are about a week apart and this weekend falls in between. We were originally planning to have this party on Saturday with our friends and then a family get-together on Sunday with his family (who DH generally prefers to not have socialize with his friends due to some dysfunctional social skills). Don't ask me what happened (I think my DH forgot his mom's birthday), but next thing I know, my DH has invited the in-laws to the friends party and then we're going out to dinner afterwards for his mom. Who wants steak. We've just dropped a wad on our son's first b-day and she wants steak... Whatever. It's petty. Just need to get it out of my system.
  • Options
    Wait... FIRST birthday??? What kind of self respecting grandma wouldn't gladly give up the whole day to a 1 yr old??!!! I'm so sorry!!! Lol.. I give you permission to drink heavily at the gathering!
    I wish, but I've got #2 on the way...   <:-P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"