Dads & Dads-to-be

Mike Tyson returns Evander Holyfield's ear

This commercial is fucking hilarious.

Re: Mike Tyson returns Evander Holyfield's ear

• Okay, that whole thing was hilarious.  Can I say Favre is still looking good here?  Because he totally does. Also, oh Rodman, you.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• The suit burning was a great touch.

• Loading the player...
  • Okay, that whole thing was hilarious.  Can I say Favre is still looking good here?  Because he totally does. Also, oh Rodman, you.  
    Favre is a man's man.  I could only hope to look like that when I'm 44.  Instead I'll probably look like this...

• Favre IS NOT a man's man.  He is a joke and a liar.  This state gave him so much love and support, through his drug addiction, his cheating on Deanna, her breast cancer, her book opening, everything.

They took and took, and then they started slamming this state the minute they left town, after he retired, AGAIN!

Sorry, I bleed Green and Gold, and what he did here was unacceptable.  When he makes ammends, I will think about forgiving him.  I am a Packer fan, first and foremost.  But until he owns his crap, they can keep his number out of the ring of honor at Lambeau.  Only true Packers get retired here. This is the Favre I remember:image

And his post season record after winning the Super Bowl is embarassing.  His career playoff record is 12-10. Post 1996 however, his post season record is 6-9. 

He brought the Packers their first title since Super Bowl II, and he will always be remembered for that.  Sadly, his legacy is more driven by his actions against this state, and his inability to win a big game in the second half of his career here.  He basically handed Eli Manning his first ring. 

• Sheesh, I like football and all but you should take it down a notch.  

If you like I will go back and edit the post to say "Favre is a flawed man who crapped on Packer fans everywhere and they're all pissed now."

• Someone has feelings about Favre.  Should I not say I'm a Vikings fan, or...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• futant462 said:
    Sheesh, I like football and all but you should take it down a notch.  

If you like I will go back and edit the post to say "Favre is a flawed man who crapped on Packer fans everywhere and they're all pissed now."

That would be much more accurate, actually.  And I love football with a passion.  Played it for half of my life, and my grandfather worked for the Packers for 20 years as head of security.  My cousins husband is a great grandchild of Dan Devine.  Packer football is pretty serious dude.  I will never take it down a notch when it comes to that organization.  I don't expect anyone who has never experienced it to understand.

As far as Vikings fans...they are like that little brother that wants all the attention.  I work with a few of them, and boy, are they cute, getting all worked up, imagining winning at Lambeau this Sunday with ARodg out.  Not gonna happen, but it is still cute.

• Oh

imageimage

• futant462 said:
    Sheesh, I like football and all but you should take it down a notch.  

That would be much more accurate, actually.  And I love football with a passion.  Played it for half of my life, and my grandfather worked for the Packers for 20 years as head of security.  My cousins husband is a great grandchild of Dan Devine.  Packer football is pretty serious dude.  I will never take it down a notch when it comes to that organization.  I don't expect anyone who has never experienced it to understand.

As far as Vikings fans...they are like that little brother that wants all the attention.  I work with a few of them, and boy, are they cute, getting all worked up, imagining winning at Lambeau this Sunday with ARodg out.  Not gonna happen, but it is still cute.

It's alright.  I could never have that level of fan devotion to the Lions because if I did, I probably would've taken a hammer to my skull by now.

• Lions could easily win this division.  If ARodg is not back for that game on Turkey Day, the Lions will win the division.

And then Jim Schwartz will take away any shot of going far in the playoffs by doing something stupid.

The Packers and my family are the two only things I am fanatical about in my life.  Oh, and my flowers in the summer....total devotion.

• 5 bucks says packers win that game. If there's anything certain on thanksgiving, it's the Lions blowing it on national television, ruining my families holiday in the process.

Fucking cheeseheads :p

• I am not quite that enthusiastic about my Steelers and the Packers are my second favorite team.  Hard not to be a Packers fan when you live in Madison, WI from the age of 2 to the age of 7.

I have to deal with Browns fans at work.  They keep hoping that the next draft they will get a QB but keep forgetting to get an offensive line and receivers to go with a QB.  If the people who you throw to can't catch you can't win games.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• futant462 said:
    5 bucks says packers win that game. If there's anything certain on thanksgiving, it's the Lions blowing it on national television, ruining my families holiday in the process. Fucking cheeseheads :p

If Rodgers play, the Packers win.  Tolzein is a turd out there.  Teams are daring him to throw, and he is missing everything.  Last week....300+ yards, 3 INT, 0TD. 

• Wulfgar said:
    I am not quite that enthusiastic about my Steelers and the Packers are my second favorite team.  Hard not to be a Packers fan when you live in Madison, WI from the age of 2 to the age of 7.

I have to deal with Browns fans at work.  They keep hoping that the next draft they will get a QB but keep forgetting to get an offensive line and receivers to go with a QB.  If the people who you throw to can't catch you can't win games.
    Poor Joe Thomas. To be that good of a lineman, and see all that garbage around him.  He is probably one of the five best linemen in the NFL, and he is being wasted on that team.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"