Single Parents
Options

Just found out yesterday

That I'm expecting a little boy! I'm right on track for a healthy March 1st baby, and I couldn't be more excited :)
Baby boy mama's, or expecting mama's I need some name suggestions if you've got em!

Elliott Brady was 7lbs 4oz & 19in
born March 8th, 2014 at 9:08pm

Re: Just found out yesterday

• Options
    Congrats! I wanted a little boy so badly!  But I love the daughter I got! 

How about Jack Carter? :)  I think that's a cute name, it was suggested to me when I was thinking of names (when I was choosing both boy and girl names)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! So exciting to know who's in there :-) I'm bad at the name game but the name board is awesome and honest.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boy names are so difficult! I had an entire page of girl names, so it's just my luck. lol
    I'm excited though! So far my top choices are Elliott, Everett, and Reid! I came across the name Bennett today too, and am also pretty fond of it!

• Options
    And thank you for the congrats!

• Options
    My little boy is going to be Tristan Matthew! Congrats!
  • Options
    My son is bentley, but i also liked viktor, wilhelm, graham, and james nn jamie
  • Options
    OOOOOO... I love Bennett and Everett! Not together, but individually :)
  • Options
    inthelostinthelost member
    edited November 2013
    Congratulations on your little boy, how execiting! And, if LO had been a boy, I probably would have named her either Caleb, Noah, Nathan, Andrew, Aidan or Gabriel
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    I'm a sucker for the name Aiden.  There is a little boy at the daycare where DD goes whose name is Aiden and he's the cutest little boy.  And he LOVES my daughter. Very excited when I drop her off and cries when she leaves.  It is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
  • Options
    I was having the worst time picking out boy names, I travel a lot and the name Rhodes had some meaning to me. I found out I'm having a girl so the dilemma is over, but whew for a while that was stressing me out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"