December 2010 Moms
Options

Help- she won't stop talking

We started DD in a dance class in September. She was doing great. There are 4 little girls. ( I think who are all 3 already.) At the end of October we got to observe the class. She did not listen , stop talking, or do what the teacher asked. The teacher assured us that she is not normally like that. We spoke with DD about it. The last two weeks I have taken her and she has also not stopped talking during class. ( the other little girls do not seem to talk at all even when they are their their parents waiting for class to start. DD has not problem talking to anyone ever!) the teacher asked me if we had said something to her, and I said we had mentioned something then but other than asking her to do a good job we had not really talked about it. Well, DH just called. It was his week to take her, she did not get a sticker this week at the end of class because she was not a good listener again. I do not know what to do. We tried talking to her about it and then this week I tried not talking to her about it, but just being positive and encouraging. She loves loves this class. She is learning so much, but I do not know how to help her. She loves it and I am afaid they are going to ask her to leave. I think part of the problem might be this is her only interaction with kids all week. She is home with either DH or grandparents. All the preschools around here would not take her till 3 and all but one run Septepmber to June so putting her in January is not a option. Money is tight right now so maybe we need to sign her up for another class and we can swing it if needed but it would be tight. What to do?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help- she won't stop talking

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"