South Florida Babies

Baby Shower Locations needed!!

Hi everyone, I've seen variations of this question, so forgive me for repeating, but I need a venue for my baby shower. It will probably be around 65-70 people, and I am looking in the Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines/Miramar areas. Doesn't have to be indoors, as I would like to have it late November/early December.

Thanks mommies! I can really use any/all suggestions!!

Re: Baby Shower Locations needed!!

• Check out Brio in Pembroke Gardens- but I'm not sure what their prices are for a set/group menu.  I also really like 7 bridges at the Spring Tree Golf Course in Sunrise.  Private venue, great food at reasonable prices.
  • edited November 2013
    Hello there!! 

I work for a preschool in the Brickell area (Tiniciti). We get this question a lot here, with new families moving to the area.

Our families really love the Treetop ball room in Jungle Island and the Peacock Garden in Coral Gables.

Hope this helps!! 

:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Towngate recreation center in Pembroke Pines.
  • This might be too far but worth a mention. I had my sons baptism at Giorgios in hollywood on a1a and it was beautiful. They had just renovated it when we did it 3 yeas ago and it's on the water. We had the ceremony at a church in miramar then everyone met us at the restaurant which has a private room
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"