November 2013 Moms

~~WTF Wednesday ~~

I didn't see this up and going yet, so I'm starting it! :)
Anniversary

Re: ~~WTF Wednesday ~~

• I'll keep my WTF short and simple since I am complaining about the same thing as last week.....WTF contractions?! Do something already!!!! :-w
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll keep my WTF short and simple since I am complaining about the same thing as last week.....WTF contractions?! Do something already!!!! :-w

This!!! Went to the dr yesterday & no progress at all! I'm still 2 1/2 cm dilated and been having contractions for a week straight

:!!
  • WTF to a lazy co worker who doesn't ever do her job, but expects everyone else to be on top of there's 24/7. Yes I'm hormonal, but dang, can't you do something once in awhile?
    Ugh! Then there's our boss who won't tell her to do anything either.
  • WTF to my aunt. I posted a picture with the title 'last bump picture' and she responded that I will still have a bump after, there just won't be a baby in it. Wow. Yeah I needed it explained to me that I won't lose 9 months worth of weight in one day. Thanks for that. Same aunt also told me that a c-section is the best birth option and I should just start there. She is a peach.

Wow, seriously?! There are some people who really should keep their mouths shut. :-w
    Anniversary
  • WTF sex drive. Not there for months then, bam! As soon as we can't do it, I want to! :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

• WTF to my body.  I'm just exhausted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"