Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Preparing for Daycare!

Well the dreaded time is close!! I have to go back to work :(
Just wondering what all you working moms send/leave at daycare!! How many outfits, blankets, diapers/wipes, bottles, etc! I feel like I need a whole other set of all his stuff lol!

Re: Preparing for Daycare!

• Ask your provider because they all vary.  We're able to leave bottles there that they wash.  I also bring in large containers of formula, wipes and diapers as needed.   We left a swaddle and blanket there at all times, plus two binkies.  Clothes kind of depend on if your kid is a spitter.  Mine isn't so I only leave two outfits there at a time and replace them as they're used.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• I used to work at a DC in the infant room. I would take a pack of diapers and a couple of packs of wipes; at least 3 complete changes of clothes. I wouldn't worry too much about blankets , they should have some. We had to have the bottles premade and I always told my moms to make enough for the day plus an extra. The DC should give you all this type of info. GL!! I have to go back soon too :(
  • Loading the player...
  • We got the paperwork yesterday and they actually didn't have a list. I will just call the DC. Thank ya'll for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"