TTC after 35
Options

In the nick of time

I was out of town, 3000 miles from DH, for a week before flying home on the redeye Wednesday night and arriving home yesterday morning. I knew that I would be cutting it close with O'ing but thought I would O Saturday so we would be fine.  Being the dedicated TTC'er I am- I rushed off the plane straight to the restroom to pee on my CBEFM stick before my window closed. After stowing the machine in my purse while it did it's thing, I discreetly checked it at the baggage claim and it read PEAK. I was pretty surprised and  I was ready and waiting for DH when he got home and we managed to get in three sessions before I O today. Thank god, I didn't end up having to stay an extra day for one last meeting like they had threatened. Even if it doesn't happen this month we'll know we gave it our best shot.

Re: In the nick of time

• Options
    haha that's awesome! i remember driving back 5 hrs from a client site as fast as i could before my window of opportunity closed.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    Do you just get one Peak day? I got 2 in my last cycle. That's good that you got those "sessions" in, good luck!!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"