Special Needs

Cute little share...

My DS who has a speech delay and is 3 yrs old is in part time preschool thru school district to get ST. So his preschool teacher was asking all the kids on Friday what they were thankful for and she wrote each of them down exactly how they said them. She then sent it out to all the parents in an email. When my son was asked what he was thankful for he said "My mommy, yeah happy, me happy." I nearly broke into tears.  Those small little things are huge for us with kids with any kind of special need. I just had to share.  Then later on in the day he broke the DVD player at his daycare and guess who gets to replace it, that would be mommy, who not so happy.

Re: Cute little share...

• I want to say "aww" for the thankful for my mommy part.

The DVD player not so much. That is not cool.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • so cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww. So sweet. Luckily dvd players are cheapish. My cousins mom gets to pay for a school laptop. Daughter broke the screen.
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"