December 2010 Moms

HDBD 11/13/13

Congrats to LibberDuck on her baby boy Matthew!

Due Dates:

utlawgirl = Dec 15th
jax63081 = Dec 17th
star1123 = Jan ?
strunella = Jan 28
keags5496 = Feb 9th
AndreaG2010 = Feb 27th
ChristineRich06 = March 27th
erind0213 = March 28th
lulu8109 = April 6th
kelcaryn20 = April 7th
Smores730 = April 25th
Serendipity117 = April 28th
SpitsNGiggles = May 11th
Rainydayluck = May 15th
Cheekers2010 = July 10th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW: How is this pregnancy similar and different from your Dec 2010 baby or other pregnancies?  Are you expecting the same sex baby or opposite sex?

Bonus: Bump pic!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD 11/13/13

• 19 weeks 3 days

Just found out we're expecting another boy!  While I was the teeniest bit sad that I'm not having a girl, I'm excited that DS will have a lil buddy.  Plus I really love the name we have picked out for DS2 (it's a secret though).

I'm feeling the baby more and more.  Seeing him at the anatomy scan was great.  We have the cutest pic of him waving hello.  I was worried about his growth since I haven't gained much weight, but he seems to be growing on-target.  He's measuring a few days ahead, but I figure that's nothing.

This pregnancy is SO different.  I've been a lot more sick with nausea and headaches and I haven't gained much weight.  With DS1, I gained weight quickly and didn't suffer much in first tri.  We figured this baby must be a girl since my symptoms were so different, but we're actually having another boy.  Go figure!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 6 weeks and 5 days.

Dont know the sex yet, but we think it's a boy :)

DD is 4th of July

Feeling really preggers, with nausea and cramps - although no vomiting like it was with Jacob.

<3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? 21 Weeks 2 days

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? Team??? We find out tomorrow (Monday 11/18)

Milestones/ questions/ vents? Definitely excited to feel movement earlier and more consistently.

QOTW: How is this pregnancy similar and different from your Dec 2010 baby or other pregnancies?  Are you expecting the same sex baby or opposite sex?

This pregnancy different in the sense that I think I am more picky when it comes to foods and drinks. I am not into things that are full of flavor, or sweet things. Also, with DD I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel movement till 25-26 weeks (also plus size). Now at 21 week this time I have felt movement for the last 2 or so weeks already!

While healthy is the number 1 priority, I am hopeful its a boy as I'd love one of each, but hopefully we will know for certain tomorrow.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Cheekers2010Cheekers2010 member
    edited November 2013
    How many weeks are you?

6 and change.

None of the above. Lol. Too early

I'm having ridiculous insomnia. Hate! Also, from the moment I got pregnant my dia.bet.es has been very difficult to control. I didn't expect this and it's stressing me out completely.

Not much difference yet. With my Dec 10 baby I woke up every 2 hours all night long. Now, I'm just waking up between 4:45-5 every morning. I usually really like my sleep.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • erind0213 said:
    How many weeks are you? 21 Weeks 2 days

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? Team??? We find out tomorrow (Monday 11/18)

Milestones/ questions/ vents? Definitely excited to feel movement earlier and more consistently.

This pregnancy different in the sense that I think I am more picky when it comes to foods and drinks. I am not into things that are full of flavor, or sweet things. Also, with DD I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel movement till 25-26 weeks (also plus size). Now at 21 week this time I have felt movement for the last 2 or so weeks already!

While healthy is the number 1 priority, I am hopeful its a boy as I'd love one of each, but hopefully we will know for certain tomorrow.
    how did your appointment go?  did you go shopping today :)
  • jnicolen1 said:
    erind0213 said:
    How many weeks are you? 21 Weeks 2 days

how did your appointment go?  did you go shopping today :)
    @erind0213 - Did you find out??
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @lulu8109 @jnicolen1

Its a boy! We are so excited and yes the shopping has begun!

Courtney is fondly referring to him as Prince Charming. 
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • How many weeks are you?

20w 1d

We found out today that we're having a GIRL!  We did a sneak-peak ultrasound appointment, we go for our anatomy scan in a week or so.  Hopefully they'll confirm, since I've gone and told everyone ;)

I think the heartburn is starting... with Elliott I had BAD heartburn in 3rd tri. I guess this little lady wants to start early.  On a good note, I get to feel a lot of movement from the little bean this time around :)

Actually it's very similar.  About the same weight gain, same symptoms, and almost the same cravings! (although with Elliott I wanted ice cream a whole lot more!) Both kids have really made me love Mexican food...and coincidentally (?or not) Elliott's favorite food is a quesadilla.

I don't have a bump picture...but here's our Facebook announcement picture!  (I hope it works)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"