Late Term and Child Loss
Options

5 Random Facts About You

I don't know if everyone else's FB is filling up with assigned numbers and people listing random facts about themselves, but mine sure is. I thought it might be fun if we listed five random facts about ourselves if only for a few minutes to take our minds off the seriousness of our situations. I love the GTKY posts and reading about all the wonderful ladies on this board. 

If you're interested, list five random facts about yourself!

I'll start:

1. I've known my husband since elementary school. We were best friends for years before we started dating, and we're still best friends today.

2. I talk to my parents almost everyday. I'm extremely close to them. They live 12 hours away and I miss them terribly.

3. I was terrified when I found out I was having a little girl. She scared me because I was such a tomboy. It took a while to wrap my mind around the fact that we were having a girl. Now, I will have to wrap my mind around having a boy if that's what we have one day.

4. I'm totally obsessed with Christmas. I love it. My husband used to take me to get a Christmas tree when I was studying for finals because he knew it would cheer me up and give me a pleasant break (that was only during Christmas…I'm not that crazy).

5. I use humor to handle uncomfortable situations. When things get awkward, I have a tendency to point it out instead of letting it slide. I'm also a nervous laugher. It's gotten me in trouble before.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 5 Random Facts About You

• Options
    1. I met my fiancé on Match.com. We got engaged only 6months of knowing eachother. We fell in love instantly! :)

2. I've spent 7 years in college and still don't have a degree. I got lazy and gave up. Which leads to number 3

3. I never finish anything... Lol

4. I tried to take my life and my dog saved me. He is now my "emotional therapy dog".

5. I have dyslexia

(Sorry these secrets couldn't be a little more positive.)

• Options
    I used humor to handle uncomfortable situations too, when I was delivering my son I kept making crud jokes and people were just starring at me. @AJCagle82

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I'm adopted, and have always wanted to have biological children and adopt

2. I've known my husband for ten years, together 9, married 2! He is my best friend

3. I like scary movies and all the paranormal shows!

4. I've had glasses since I was 1!

5. I looove chinese food, particularly crab rangoon

6. I knew our first child was going to be a girl, and her name would be Anastasia

7. I want to buy a house and plan on contacting a bank in the next few months to see if we'd qualify for a first time home-buyers loan

8. I'm a clinician at a crisis unit for kiddos, and I like my job (hours kinda suck)

9. I'm 99% sure our rainbow will be a boy

10. I'm looking forward to turkey!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    ***Siggy warning***

1. I used to read books voraciously. I still read books, but not several a week like I used to. I stopped during college, when I had to read text books. 

2. I met DH playing games with a mutual friend. While I had known her since middle school, he had only known her a few years. It was the only time he ever went to her house (and boy am I glad he did!)

3. I'm a thrifter by nature. I very rarely buy anything full price, when I can get it cheaper somewhere else or by waiting. 

4. I love the BBC. I enjoy just about any of the dramas/historical shows/mysteries, etc. I also like their news programs. 

5. Cooking and baking are relaxing to me. When I am very stressed out, I tend to cook big meals or desserts. DH loves it. ;-)
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    ***SIGGY***

1. My H and I lived across the street from each other when we were in high school, but I thought he was annoying - and he thought I was a goody two shoes. They say opposites attract, though, and that definitely happened with us. We've been together 9 years and married for 4.5.

2. I grew up an Army brat, and now I'm an Air Force wife.

3. I love sports. Like, LOVE.

4. I don't like being in the dark. Even at 27, I have to sleep with some sort of light on. I've always been that way.

5. I don't like seafood. I wish I did, but I just can't do it. Blech.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1.  I have big feet and buy all my shoes online (size 11). VIP.Zappos and I are bff's.

2. I'm half Chinese and half American (german/irish). I grew up in Asia and didn't move to the US until jr. high, even though I don't have an accent and my Mandarin is terrible.

3. I will eat anything at least once - bugs, blood, anything. We used to joke that I would be amazing on Fear Factor if not for the physical stunts.

4. I met my husband at a blogger meet-up. 

5. I can't sleep in a bed that hasn't been made. I will literally make an unmade bed, then get into it 5 seconds later if necessary.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

• Options
    irons633irons633 member
    edited November 2013
    ****sorry posted from IPad**** 1. I met my husband on match.com, after our first date I never went home. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and he says we are still on our first date. 2. I was an Army brat, and married a man in the Air Force. 3. I consider Chicago my home since that is where I graduated high school. 4. I talk to my mom at least 3-4 times a day and we live 4 hours apart which is still too far!!! 5. I am afraid of the dark when I'm home alone. 6. I can't fry chicken. 7. I have 15 credits left to get my Bachelors in Criminal Justice but I am going start nursing school because I have always wanted to do it but have been to scared. After loosing two babies I know I want to give women what those nurses gave me. 8. When I was pregnant both times I knew the sex of each of my babies before we were told. 9. I have 3 girlfriends I have known for 20 years. 10. I can be very nonchalant about things. ****i too make laugh at uncomfortable situations to try and take the pain away*****
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    I used humor to handle uncomfortable situations too, when I was delivering my son I kept making crud jokes and people were just starring at me. @AJCagle82
    Me, too!  I am always getting into trouble for making "inappropriate" jokes.  Oh well!

EDD 12/24/15

• Options
    1. I'm the youngest of 6 kids and my oldest sibling is 15 yrs older than me. My mom is the oldest of 13 kids. 
    2. I met my husband when I was 21 and he was 31. We have been together 11 years and married 4 yrs. 
    3. I cut my hair every 2 1/2 yrs and donate to locks of love. This may be my last time donating as I'm getting gray hair and will need to start dyeing soon. 
    4. I'm  foot shorter than DH. 
    5. I love to watch real crime shows on ID channel. 

Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Options
    1.  I have big feet and buy all my shoes online (size 11). VIP.Zappos and I are bff's.
    I wear a 12. I get most of my shoes from Payless; my athletic shoes come from the men's section of Foot Locker. :P
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. I love poetry. I love writing , it has helped me get through lifes hard times.
    2. My mom is my best friend.
    3. I love to bake!
    4. Me and my dh have been together for 11 years, married for almost 4.
    5. I have always wanted to run a marathon.
  • Options
    Siggy warning

1. DH is my first serious relationship and vice versa. We met when I was 25 and he was 24. He tried to pick up my friend on match.com, but she knew right away that he was the man for me. Luckily he agreed to meet me and turns out she was right! We've been together for 6 years and married for 3.5.

2. We had such a hard time coming up with names for our boys that we finally employed an excel spreadsheet with an algorithm that included SSA popularity rankings. We had only just decided on names firmly 3 days before we lost them.

3. I'm going to copy @mingaling2. I have ginormous feet. I used to buy size 12s, but my most recent tennis shoe purchase was a 13!!! I was so depressed to have to go up a size, but they are so much more comfortable than shoving my foot into a 12 a'la' cinderellas step-sisters.

4. I love to read. I usually read 2-3 books a week. Sometimes even more. I've often wished I could write a book, but I'm nowhere near creative enough.

5. I can't stand to do laundry and I've been known to wait until I have no underwear left before finally breaking down and getting it done. It's a habit I'm desperately trying to break, but I often find myself slipping back into letting it pile right up.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Options
    @ajsweeton, my husband would LOVE that method of deciding on names. He lives for Excel spreadsheets!

I love seeing all the "big feet" comments. It makes me feel right at home!

• Options
    Ok I'm in...

1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We started dating our freshman year of high school and were together for 9 years before we got married (never broke up once) and have been married 3.5 years now.

2. I have two older sisters who each have 3 kids. I have 6 nieces and nephews that are all 5 and under.

3. My husband and I bought our house right between our parents. We're about 1.5 from his parents and about 2 miles from my parents.

4. I cannot fall asleep without Chapstick on. I can lay in bed for hours and not fall asleep if I don't have Chapstick.

5. My only 2 real jobs have both been with non-profits. After graduating college, I started working for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society-Team In Training and then went to the American Cancer Society-Relay For Life. I have met the most selfless and giving people through my work.
  • Options
    5 random facts about me:

1.  I worked as a High School English teacher for 5 years before I quit.  I loved working with students in that age range (I taught 9th and 10th grade), but the admin. and I had major philosophical differences.  I worked at a school in a rural area and many of the students had rough home lives.  I usually had between 15-20 students staying after with me every day just to hang out because they didn't want to go home for whatever reason.  The admin. thought that this was a poor use of my time (even though I was still getting all my work done, plus serving on two committees and leading the Student Council and Pep Squad), but I couldn't separate my belief that education is more than just academics- I wanted to show interest and compassion for my students as whole and complete people, not just students.

2. Dh and I have 6 backyard hens...or so we thought!  We got Pearl and Oreo as chicks this summer, and Pearl let out a major cock-a-doodle-do the other morning.  Pearl the hen is now Pearl the rooster! 

3. I'm 30 and have had grey hair since I was 22.  Ugh! 

4.  My current music fav. is Lindsey Stirling.

5. I've had my nose pierced twice- (both sides, but not at the same time) and I am thinking about getting it re-done again. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    I wear a 12. I get most of my shoes from Payless; my athletic shoes come from the men's section of Foot Locker. :P
    We are sole sisters (pun intended!)

EDD 12/24/15

• Options

1. I have 7 tattoos , tongue, nose and my ears and tragus are pierced. I amnot done with tattoos either I plan on getting more soon.

2. DH and I have been together for 8 years married for 7. He was 22 when we married I was 32. We are each others longest relationships with out breaking up. There might be a huge age difference but he is my soulmate.

3.I have a 20 year old son. Who of course isn't DH sine he was 9 when I was pregnant at 19 LOL. People ask all the time and it totally creeps me out since he was so young when I was pregnant with him LOL.

4. In the 8 years we have been together we have been pregnant 5 times. But only have 2 living babies! I know I was having girls with all of my pregnancies that carried to term. I just knew right off the bat they were girls.

5. I am a licensed cosmetologist and have been for 18 years but I don't do it as a job since I was a single parent I couldn't make enought to live so I swithced jobs and now work in an office. I was also a cake decorator for 8 years.

6. I am the oldest child of 3, Im also 40. My sister is 7 years younger and my brother is 12 years younger.  

7. My parents are still together after 43 years of marriage.

8. I have really long nails that i do myself and they are real. No tips here LOL.

9. I am obsessed with halloween and any thing vampire. Aways have been.

10. I have been in 5 car accidents where I haev been rea ended and that has left so much damaged with my neck and back that eventually I will need surgery!!! 

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

ticker warning

1. I have three college degrees, all in different fields and I am currently not using any of them.

2. I am one of 28 grandkids on my dad's side

3. I adored my grandparents; they were that couple that still held hands after 65 years of marriage, and they died 3 weeks apart,

4. I have a love/hate relationship with sharks....I love them and I am fascinated by them, but I am so scared of them I can even freak myself out in a pool.

5. I hate anything spicey, I can't even use minty toothpaste because my mouth is so senstive, I usually have to use kids toothpaste.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    @schulme2, I am addicted to chapstick.  I have it on me from the moment I wake up, to the moment I go to bed.  If I am wearing yoga pants with no pockets, I roll it in the top of my waistband.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    1. I am addicted to chapstick (burt's bees is the only one I'm not allergic to now) I always have backup half or almost empty ones all over the place in case I forget mine at home.

2. I'm also just as addicted to body lotion. My skin's not that dry but I NEED to use lotion!

3. If I see any cabinets or drawers open, even just a little, I have to close them. It looks so cluttered if they're left open and it drives me crazy!

4. I am very picky about pop...I will only drink Coke for my cola, A&W for my rootbeer, Sunkist for my orange and I will not substitute.

5. I am unable to leave my nails dry without any polish of any kind on them. So I do my own nails every week since the chips drive me crazy too!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    PerkyErkyPerkyErky member
    edited November 2013
    **siggy warning**

1. DH and I met on match.com (seems to be a popular place), but were only "pen pals" for several years, he was in Colorado and I was in Oregon. I was even in a 3 year relationship between when DH and I met and when we got into a relationship. He was also in a rocky relationship and had a son from that relationship, during our pen pal years. We started flirting and chatting on New Year's Eve in 2010, we talked for hours everyday from that point. I flew out to meet him mid Feb and knew I would marry him the moment I saw him waiting at the airport. We were married the day before Thanksgiving on 11/23/11 when DH and his son came out to visit and meet my parents (and I met his too...he was from Oregon but was living in Colorado). A year to the day of flying out to meet DH in Colorado, he and our DS (3.5 at the time) moved to Oregon.

2. My DS is my son in all ways except biological. We found out the week after we lost Alice that my adoption of him had been finalized the a few days prior to our loss. It was the light I needed in that very dark tunnel.

3. DS bio mom exposed him to meth and he tested positive as a moderate meth user two days before his 3rd birthday (and DH was granted sole legal and physical custody). She also severely neglected him and he has attachment issues and developmental delays we have had him in therapy for since he moved here (he amazes me everyday with his resilience). I worry that if she ever got the money to come to Oregon she would kidnap DS.

3. I have two degrees, Animal Science and Spanish. I wanted to be a veterinarian specializing in equine reproduction...I work in social services instead. I tell people I am working with the only animal that never interested me, the human.

4. Baking relaxes me and when I am really stressed I like to wash dishes by hand. I think it is the instant gratification of seeing them go from dirty to clean.

5. I also have a slightly inappropriate sense of humor and I deal with stressful situations by making jokes. My best friend was due the week after we lost Alice and we have the same OB. I was talking to her the day of my loss and I told her to get the epidural because those contractions hurt like a bitch! She told our OB that she had asked me if he was nice to me on the worst day of my life and if I had told her no she would have found a new OB even though she was due the following week. (He was so incredibly nice and compassionate and delivered our baby even though he wasn't on call). She also told him what I said about the contractions and he replied with "you won't catch me pregnant!"

ETA: apparently I also can't count since I have two #3s
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

a little late to the game but here I am:

1. DH and I were set up on a blind date by a girl that was trying to get me away from another guy that she liked.  I was casually going on dates with a guy that she had previously dated (I asked her permission before I accepted the first date and she had "zero issues with it".  I was not really interested but apparently she still was...she started calling me all of the time asking me about our dates and then went on a campaign to get me interested in someone else- so she set me up with DH.  We were both extremely skeptical of meeting each other because of who set us up but it was instant chemistry on the first date...we even admitted to being terrified of meeting each other. 

2. DH and I are dog hoarders.  We started out with a black lab puppy...then I found a border collie mix puppy on petfinder that we instantly fell in love with.  Then on our honeymoon we fell in love with a potcake puppy- which is a term for mutt puppies in Turks and Caicos.  they are walking around in packs all over the island...they are literally everywhere.  One day we went to the rescue place just to "look" at the puppies and we fell in love and flew one home with us.  She is our little baby right now...wouldn't trade her for anything.  Though we swear we will never have this many pets ever again.

3.  I love entertaining and am in the process of throwing a huge Christmas party at my house in a few weeks.  This will be my biggest party I have ever thrown by myself...I am soooo excited...it's actually a really good distraction from all of the hard stuff that has happened this year.

4.  My former job was working with Jr. high youth and now I work with seniors (as in senior citizens).  Sometimes it is amazing how alike the two age groups can be!!!

5.  I love shopping...love love love!!!

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    @PerkyErky, I never would have noticed the two #3s. 

@karebear57, I HATE when someone asks me if Diet Pepsi is alright. NO IT ISN'T!!! I'm a Diet Coke girl all the way. I have an ongoing list with a friend of mine listing all Pepsi facilities (places to eat that only serve Pepsi). I think there is something inherently wrong with a place that chooses Pepsi products over Coke products!

• Options
    @AJCagle82 , Yes!! I won't go somewhere to eat if they serve pepsi unless I'm really, really hungry!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    This is really fun ladies! I like learning about all of you!

1. DH and I started dating our senior year of high school and have been together since. We have been together 13 1/2 years, married 8 1/2 years.

2. I love Pepsi, and will avoid drinking Coke if at all possible.

3. I have a degree in interior design and love decorating, but I decorate primarily in white, black, gray, and silver, which most people don't understand. Especially since I have a per-schooler and most of our furniture and walls are white.

4. I have my nose pierced and had to remove my belly button piercing when I was pregnant with DS1. I really want a tattoo but I think it will be addicting and I'll keep wanting more.

5. I love to read, I can read 2-3 books in a week, and have always wanted to be a writer. Colton has actually been helping me with that dream, as I have been blogging all through his pregnancy and our loss, and I feel like its bringing out the creative writer in me.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm a bit late to the game also...

1. I'm a high school drop out. I got pregnant when I was 17 and tried to straighten out my life. I went and got my hsed, busted my butt working full time as a CNA and full time mom as I did nursing school full time also. Those were some hard years but so worth it.

2. I have two children from a previous marriage, they are 11 and 8. They are the reason I got out of bed when we first lost Arianna.

3. I LOVE horseback riding! I haven't ridden since August of last year between being pregnant with Arianna and my horse getting a disease which now has made him unridable.

4. I love everything about Christmas! I already have some Christmas things up. I keep looking for angels this year to decorate with for Arianna.

5. I'm from Wisconsin (the northern part close to canada) and I moved down to Florida five years ago with my now ex husband. I met dh at work four years ago and were good friends with him from the moment we met. I miss Wisconsin so much. I have no family ties up there or down here, I miss the changing seasons, so friendly people, the hunting, cheese curds and SO MANY LESS BUGS!! I beg dh to move up north all the time but he is so close to his family down here. I'm not a beach kinda person except for lately feeling like a beached whale.

(Oh, I'm a size 11 shoe, I connect to the mean step sisters on Cinderella too lol)

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    1. I have known my DH since I was 2. He is my brothers best friend and he teased me my whole life.  One night I had a little too much too drink and he let me sleep in his bed and I never left. 

2. I hate doing dishes and will run the dishwasher even if there is only a bit of dishes.

3.  I am secretly a huge nerd and am very very excited about the Doctor who 50th show on Saturday. @noethola are you watching?

4. One day I want to run a camp for children to rediscovery nature in our community and have been working on my business plan since losing Bean.

5. I read every single post on this board even if you doesn't pertain to me. I sometimes I wish there was a hug button as well.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Such a fun post!

1. I am a lefty and I am completely useless with my right hand... Like pretty much can't do anything with it.

2. My husband and I met while I was studying abroad in Australia about ten years ago. We have been married for 5 years.

3. We adopted a dog last year and we have totally become those dog owners... We are obsessed with our little furbaby.

4. When I was a kid I was scared of everything including highways because they were noisy, dogs, clowns, motorcycles, butterflies and really everything. Watching family movies now makes me so sad because I was so painfully scared. I have come a long way but I am still very scared of cats.

5. I have started couponing and I am so into it. I secretly want to be one of those extreme couponers but I am definitely not there yet. I watch YouTube videos of couponers doing deals a lot which inspires me.
  • Options
    neptunebljc I'm telling you, if the BBC was the only channel we got on TV, I would be happy. :-) I'm also looking forward to January when Downton and Sherlock start back up! I also think your hug button idea is awesome.

cawettig I am sorry to hear about your horse. We still love them anyway, but the connection through riding is like none other, isnt it?

I have loved learning all these things (including how many of us have big feet!!)
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options

1. I have a really thick southern accent, It gets much worse when I'm excited.

2. I have decided to become a doula that specializes in loss after loosing Annaleigh, I always wanted to be a doula but specializing in loss is new.

3. I love when I catch the time 11:11, It makes me happy

4. I love to fold towels while they are still hot from the dryer.

5. DH is my absolute best friend, we are totally that annoying couple that finish each others thoughts. Also in the 5 years we have been married we have only fought 2 times.

@jess123456 I'm right there with you on the couponing thing. I started a few months ago and I looove when I can get those great deals!

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"