November 2013 Moms

Paige Noelle has arrived!!

edited November 2013 in November 2013 Moms
Thank you all for the well-wishes and congratulations. We are home and doing great so far. Paige was born at 3:25pm on November 16th. She was my smallest baby by over a pound!! Take that GD :) She was 8lbs 2oz and 19.5 inches.

Pretty standard RCS. I went into L&D when my water broke. Unfortunately, I had just eaten breakfast so I had to wait until 3 pm for the surgery. Everything went great and I was shocked when the baby came out and was so small in comparison to the my older 2. She didn't cry and of course sitting on the table I was worried. They said she was pink and her lungs were great she just didn't want to cry. She was bright-eyed and looking around everywhere. Even though she didn't cry her apgar were still 8 and 9. My recovery has been as expected. I am still very sore and happy to be home. Our older two daughters are so in love and we have to fight on whom gets to hold the baby most of the time. I will have to take some time to catch up on everything I missed while I was away for the weekend. Congrats on all the newborns and new Mamas.

ETA: picture of all 3 of my girls!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Paige Noelle has arrived!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"