February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (11/18)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (11/18)

• Options

Good morning ladies!

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 2/2 AL (7/7 TTC #2)

What's your CD? 17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) I think I may have O'd on CD 15 which puts me 2 DPO, but I'm not sure yet.  My temp rose, but not as much as it usually does.  I'm hoping its just a slow rise this cycle and will go up again tomorrow.  So, I think I'm in the 2ww.

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? Possibly 2DPO

When are you testing? Not until at least 14 DPO- I got burned last cycle with false positives.  I returned the cheapie tests and now I only have a 3 pack of FRER's.  I don't want anymore heart break, so I'm going to hold out.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? mid-August sometime.  Not sure of the exact date yet.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying... Its too early to talk to the doctor since this is only our 2nd month of trying after our loss.  Not sure there is much more we can do.  I guess if my temperature still seems odd, I might try OPK's next month.  I haven't ever used those before as I've always temped.  Maybe that would help.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Stressed, excited to be pregnant again, fearful of another loss, jealous of everyone around me that is pregnant.... the list could go on.  I am trying to stay a little more relaxed this cycle.  Hopefully I can do it. 

Anything else to add?

@ninthgirl- Sorry about your disappointment last cycle.  I've been thinking about you.  Hopefully this cycle is it for you!

@suitern- Boo for AF!  I hope this cycle brings you better luck!

@pinkshades- Good luck this cycle.  Hopefully we both get our BFP's this cycle and can meet up on the August board.

@Cathyr1003- Good luck to you!  Welcome to our check-in!

@MrMrsAndBaby- Boo for AF!  Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites? I haven't really baked Christmas cookies the last couple of years, but I'm planning on baking some this year.  I love the peanut butter cookies with the hershey kiss on top.  I also love spritz cookies.  And, my other favorites are fudge and peppermint bark.  Not sure what I'll be baking this year, but I'm getting excited!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in? 5

What's your CD? 2

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Late August

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  Yes, see below-it isn't interesting at this point.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Not sure, I am still trying clomid, so fingers crossed. At least it took me from a 50 day plus cycle down to the normal 30 days.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I am bummed, but trying not to let it get me down. We have family coming in this week and we have a ton of painting projects and other things so I am kind of happy I won't have to worry about being sick and tired. I guess trying to look on the bright side of things? I am kind of upset I have to take clomid again since I was a raging biotch on it and not looking forward to that with my family in town...but oh well.

Anything else to add? Good luck ladies!

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites? Yes, we do bake cookies. We make what we refer to as snow mountain cookies and then cream cheese sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting! YUM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in? 4/4

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing? I only have one FRER left so I'm not testing until FF tells me to if AF hasn't arrived yet.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  Just a PNV

What is your current phantom due date? August 22ish

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing, but we are only going through January before taking some time off...and January is scary close!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  I'm really bummed about the BFN that is going around...but I sort of smile because if my cycle stays consistent for the next two months, my FW is over the holidays!

Anything else to add?  I like this check in better than the one on TTGP because I don't like updating daily!  And I totally stalk the hell out of your charts!

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites?  I haven't in a while but my favorites are pumpkin cookies and sour cream cookies...now I want to bake!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 7

What's your CD? 12

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) waiting to o

When are you testing? its so hard for me to hold off & I always test early.  ill try and wait as long as possible 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? pnv, synthroid, cabergoline

What is your current phantom due date? mid august I think

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  no

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I will try temping. Dr suggested clomid but im going to give it a couple of more months first

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Im in a better place about ttc then I was a few months ago. I was getting obsessed!  This month I am feeling more relaxed about it.

Anything else to add? vballgirl78 - so sorry for your loss.  sending good energy your way for this month! 

Good luck everyone :)

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites? no but I would love to start. Maybe ill give it a shot this year.
  • Options

Hi ladies! It's been months since I've logged in but I wanted to try to get back in the habit of bumping.

What month/cycles are you in? 1/1

What's your CD? CD32 (a long cycle - usually averages 38-40)

Where are you in your cycle?  2ww - 3DPO

When are you testing? I'm kinda antsy, so I may test before thanksgiving. If not - that weekend for sure.

What is your current phantom due date? August 8/9 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing - but we may have to skip next cycle due to a late Sept wedding I'm in

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I am excited to be starting up! But anxious too

Anything else to add? Good luck ladies! FX for all of you!

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites? yep - PB hershey kiss cookies. Yum!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options
    pinkshades05pinkshades05 member
    edited November 2013

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5/5

What's your CD? 11

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-August

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In my siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I have no idea. Wait it out? I'm considering taking baby aspirin because it's supposed to help conceive and keep a pregnancy.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Depressed that it's taking a long time :( I wish I could have a glimpse of the future.

Anything else to add? Last month, I had my first 30-day cycle. This month, my temps are raised to where they were when I conceived Natalie. I'm praying this is a good sign. And praying and praying and praying.

@vballgirl78--I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, too! I hope we both get sticky babies!

@ninthgirl--I'm so sorry for your loss :( My heart breaks for you. I hope the RE can provide some answers.

@suitern--*Hugs* You aren't alone. I'm on my fifth month/cycle as well. We can be bummed together!

@MrMrsandBaby--I'm sorry for the BFN. It's annoying me, too!! Hope this month is it for us!

@Cathyr1003--I'm glad you're feeling better about TTC. I hope that's a good sign!

@Poobear2015--Congrats on your first cycle! I hope this journey goes quickly for you!

Fingers crossed to everyone else on here!

GTYK: Do you bake Christmas cookies?  If so, what are your favorites? Sugar cookies :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just added two of you this morning on FF! I had no idea we had that option! I am an avid chart stalker and I often come back during the week to see how people are doing =).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"