March 2012 Moms
Options

Anybody else have a nudist?

Jane has figured out how to get her clothes off.  Now she takes them off any chance she gets!  I got to daycare the other day and they had zipped her jacket on her backwards to keep her shirt on...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody else have a nudist?

• Options
    LOL about the jacket! DD will say "off" for me to take off her shirt. I do, but she wants it right back on.
  • Options
    luckily not in public...  LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He hates clothes, always has. Long sleeve shirts? Forget it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    only after a bath - he will fight tooth and nail to stay naked and run around the house.

put a onesie on her for DC then if she takes her shirt off it's no big deal?

also, if she wants to be naked at home (and it's not a big deal to you) i would just let her, but obviously reinforce when you are leaving, going outside to play, etc that she has to have shirt/pants/shoes. 

GL mama! Hopefully it will be shortlived, since winter is coming?
    The problem with the onesie is that she takes them off from top to bottom, so she takes her arms out and pulls it down around her waist.  So she's still naked!  We don't mind if she takes her clothes off at home I just want her to stay clothed in public!  

• Options
    LOL!! That is such a great story!! OMG you so need to write that one down for her!!! LOVE IT
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"