March 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC?

anyone still do this?

Re: FFFC?

• Options
    Guess not lol
  • Options
    I would if I could think of one. Plus I only check the board once a day now. It's pretty dead.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never have a confession.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Seems like it! Dang. Well I never have confessions on Fridays lol.

Hmm.

My confession is that I'm super disappointed that there isn't more going on here :( I want to talk to some other mamas!
  • Options
    I know the feeling.

Umm I guess my confession is I already started busting out the Christmas decorations!

Also, from working at Disneyland I was just thinking about being there for LOs first "snow moment" and started to get choked up!
  • Options
    I am in love with this time of year and all things Christmas! My head has been in Christmas planning since halloween lol so I can relate
  • Options
    Prior to having DD, I told DH that once we have a LO, we will get a Christmas tree. (he isn't big on Christmas as he grew up JW and used to decorate local malls/business which would start in July and go thru February) So, now that DD is here we get a tree :) I'm even sneaking in a second small tree for DD's ornaments.LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    FFFC: All of my family lives a few states away and we originally planned to visit them after Christmas but we were looking at the price of plane tickets and they are so high that DH and I are pretty sure that we aren't going. I think my parents are going to drive here instead. While I feel kinda bad, I am secretly happy that we don't have to worry about traveling with DD and I am glad that we will just be able to hang at out home and enjoy DD's first Christmas without the added stress.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Prior to having DD, I told DH that once we have a LO, we will get a Christmas tree. (he isn't big on Christmas as he grew up JW and used to decorate local malls/business which would start in July and go thru February) So, now that DD is here we get a tree :) I'm even sneaking in a second small tree for DD's ornaments.LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Oh my god so colorful!!

I was raised JW too, but I went opposite, I go ballistic for Christmas and a little bit Halloween too.
  • Options
    Yeah, I got a little out of hand with the color LOL :D

Anniversary

• Options
    Love it!! If I didn't always mobile bump I'd probably have some Christmas ticker going lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"