Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

I hope everyone is safe after yesterday's storms!

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  39 weeks today!  Feeling ready to have this baby whenever he/she decides to arrive.

2.  Did some Christmas shopping (trying to get as much done before Thanksgiving as possible) and hung out with my boys.

3.  Looking forward to my last day of work on Friday and having a date night!  Also having the ILs coming to visit this weekend.

4.  Over!
  • 1.  How are you?  I'm doing okay, not feeling the best, but better than I have been.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Went over to a friends for dinner yesterday.  We made pizza and bread sticks, ate in the dark and listened to the rain since the power was out, and then watched Pacific Rim when it finally came back on.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  I have an appt on Thursday that I'm pretty anxious about.

4.  Does the toilet paper go over or under the roll?  Over.  Always over.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • @EllyD14 I just saw you're on modified bed rest.  I hope you get good news at your appointment on Thursday.
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    edited November 2013
    ebd08 said:
    @EllyD14 I just saw you're on modified bed rest.  I hope you get good news at your appointment on Thursday.
    Thanks.  I've done pretty well so far keeping my mind off it, but the closer it gets the more nervous I get.  I really hope he'll lift the restrictions, or rather there will no longer be a need for them, soon.  But honestly, if not getting to run around and do things means eventually having a baby, I'm completely okay with that. lol 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • 1. Doing well.. trying to gear up for the holidays

2. Weekend highlight - went to a friends baby shower... it was fun to go to someone else's shower (i don't really love the lime-light) and fun to get out and have some girl time.  Lowlight was today (not actually the weekend), took Connor to the dr and he thinks that he's most likely allergic to milk so I have to go dairy free.  Sad for Connor and sad for me because i LOVE all things dairy.  

3.  Looking forward to relaxing before next week's Thanksgiving craziness!

4.  I agree, I'm an over kind of girl

@EllyD14 good luck with your appointment this week! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    edited November 2013
    @k.northeimer  Dairy free is rough.  There is dairy in everything it seems.  Hopefully he grows out of it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"