Nurseries and Baby Gear

Stroller/car seat BOGO deals

Hi

I am looking for a stroller & car seat for my little one. I'm aware of the Amazon & BRU deal going on right now, but how often do these sales happen? Also, how does everyone find out about them? I'm not due until April, but I don't want to miss out on a really good deal. 

Thanks! :) 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Stroller/car seat BOGO deals

• I think they are twice a year. You may be cutting it close if you wait for it to roll around again. But I also wouldn't rush to buy now unless you have finished researching and know what you want.

• Oh and I like to watch babycheapskate.com to catch deals.

• Loading the player...
  • The Britax "Free Ride" event happened only once in 2012 and is happening twice this year. The past two years it has been in June or July. So if you're dead set on th B-ready stroller, this is your best chance at getting the car seat for free b efore your LO gets here. . Otherwise, there are travel systems sold all the time that come with both.
  • We just ordered the b ready and chaperone with the free ride event wen though I'm 14 weeks with number 2. They usually only do it once per year in the summer and since I'm due in may I didn't want to miss out. And actually if you buy 5 things from each Britax category (registry rewards program) you can get the convertible car seat for later!!!

We got a b ready, chaperone infant seat, stroller second seat, organizer, infant carrier for $600 and we will get the convertible boulevard for free! To buy individually it would be over $900.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• I ended up buying it. I got the b ready and b safe at buy buy baby today. They price matched amazon, so I got that for $370.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"