1st Trimester

Is it true about the placenta?!?!

If it's on the left side, it's a girl - right side: boy?

Re: Is it true about the placenta?!?!

• Only 50% - that's not too convincing......
  • It's basically as accurate as any other OWT, "Chinese Gender Chart", or guess. You have a 50% chance of getting it right, 50% chance of getting it wrong.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Loading the player...
    lol, those are your standard chances it's a boy or a girl anyways.

Sarcasm isn't your thing, is it?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Oh. This crazy lady (it?) again.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sounds like someone's been trolling BUT, FYI, there IS a study regarding early placenta location being indicative of baby's sex. I'll see if I can find a link.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • It's Ramzi's Method if you'd like to know more. In the particular study, it was 6 week transvaginal u/s and the results were surprisingly accurate.
  • It's Ramzi's Method if you'd like to know more. In the particular study, it was 6 week transvaginal u/s and the results were surprisingly accurate.

Yeah, but it needs to be at six weeks and it needs to be done during the ultrasound... A photo can be flipped. Also, it's not THAT accurate. Wait till 20 weeks.

image image
    There was one single "study" that went off of ultrasounds performed by one single Dr. that showed that this was accurate, and no one else has replicated these results to my knowledge.

I can find you a single study that says just about anything you can imagine. Doesn't make it accurate!

imageimage

Baby #1 due June 5th, 2014

• From a clinical perspective, yes, it's one study and needs to be replicated to hold true but it's significantly higher than 50% in this study and is very intriguing. Why treat OP like a fool for being intrigued by these observations?
  • From a clinical perspective, yes, it's one study and needs to be replicated to hold true but it's significantly higher than 50% in this study and is very intriguing. Why treat OP like a fool for being intrigued by these observations?

Because OP is a fool.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Because OP is a fool.
    ::Looks back on OP's posts:: Well, can't argue with you on that one...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"