Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

can't handle this anymore.

It has been 2 weeks since we found out and 1 week since my d&c. And I just cannot handle this anymore. My emotions are out of control and I have so much anger. Im so sad and frustrated and confused. Im a mess. For a couple days I thought I was doing better and then last night I lost it. And im still crying this morning. My body physically hurts. I knew I would break down at some point. Im trying so hard to keep it together. But im falling apart. Its not fair. Why me. I just want to scream. Im still bleeding so its like I cant get away from this. Its a constant reminder. And I want it all to go away:( -end complaining-

Re: can't handle this anymore.

• Options
    So sorry your feeling this way. I hit this point after mine too. I just wanted the daily reminder to be over. I am about 3 weeks out now and feel back to myself. Bleeding stopped around 1 week. Hope you start feeling better physically soon so you can start moving on emotionally. Lots of hugs coming your way.
    Me: 28 DH: 30 
    TTC-January 2013
    BFP#1--September 2013 (EDD 5/30/2014)--D&C for Missed MC @ 9 weeks 3 days
    BFP#2--August 2014 (EDD 4/30/2015) --hoping this is our rainbow!

• Options
    I understand.  Once you stop bleeding it will allow you to move on at least a little... At least that's how it was for me.  I'm thinking of you. Mine was 4 weeks ago.  I have had moments ever since where I think I'm ok and then my emotions go crazy, but every day it gets a little better.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm just getting over my second mmc but I promise it gets easier. You never truly get over it, you just get through it. We are all here for you xx

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

• Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I also had tidal waves of emotions. I was sad and angry. I also asked why me. Unfortunately I have no great advice but let your emotions out. Don't bottle it all up. I think what you are feeling is completely normal.

The bleeding stopped after a week - for me. It does get easier - my d&c was over a month ago. I still think about it and get sad, but it gets better. Take care of yourself. *big hugs*
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • Options
    I hear you!! I felt the same way, I was just over everything, even cris for 3 hrs straight a few Days after my D&C. It gets better, once the bleeding stops and the hormones regulate, but I do t think the hurt will ever completely go away! A pamphlet I got from my doc out it the best "my tears are a healthy way to release my pain". Good luck to you, and feel better soon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"